Radio sheffield football heaven

who do you support keezee

Theres a clue in the Wednesdayite car park bit of the post :)

Just asking what other posters think about this show

I often listen on the way home from hillsborough as i cant exit the wednesdayite car park for over 1/2 hour then an hour drive home.

I believe that the show should only allow callers that have been to the games (home or away) that they are calling in about.

I often hear the words(have you been to the game ) and herd the same response NO! ive listened on the radio

I believe that caller cant comment on anything that has happened at a game that day (the ref was this, such a such played rubbish how can they comment when they aint been to the game...

Get out and support your teams or get off the radio and let someone talk about the game that was there..

RANT OVER SORRY

I agree with you 100% about callers that haven't been to the game. (I think you mean 'Praise or Grumble'. Football Heaven is Monday to Friday)

Theres a clue in the Wednesdayite car park bit of the post :)

He could have been a steward, reporter, or working for wednesday.

So no.

He could have been a steward, reporter, or working for wednesday.

So no.

Keezee is a Wednesday fan.

So yes :)

Im a Wednesdayite pal season ticket holder over 35 years now

And yes i did mean praise or grumble you right fella

My feelings about the phone in is about all local fans if you aint been to the game dont comment, help the show out by not calling in and letting the fans thats been to the game have their say.

Im a big owls fan and dont miss games but even i like to hear blades comments from Jason, dare i say it Brian the blade giving their versions of the games, that jason fella is mad but says it as he sees it. Many fans comments are true but these time wasters (and barnsley fans) drivveling about a game they aint been to makes my skin itch

who do you support keezee

Is that a serious question? Lol! Try and guess who I support!

My feelings about the phone in is about all local fans if you aint been to the game dont comment, help the show out by not calling in and letting the fans thats been to the game have their say.

Im a big owls fan and dont miss games but even i like to hear blades comments from Jason, dare i say it Brian the blade giving their versions of the games, that jason fella is mad but says it as he sees it. Many fans comments are true but these time wasters (and barnsley fans) drivveling about a game they aint been to makes my skin itch

I know what you mean, I always laugh when someone (no matter who they support) say things like, "oh yes he played superbly well today, man of the match for me", "were you at the match?", "well no, I was listening to your commentary on Radio Sheffield".....:hihi:

They should do the same on this footi forum.

No posting unless you have been.

Praise and grumble tonight, chris an owl from intake, "we're sick of all this hoofball,megson should take a look at Danny across the city they play football and I fear the worse for later this month".

Rocking all over the world.

They should do the same on this footi forum.

No posting unless you have been.

I like it ……… I post on the related posts but I wouldn’t post on a match thread if I hadn’t been..