Men Approaching Girls - Hilsborough School Letter

i think what happens with these letters is its, happend to one school so they inform any other school within a radius.

Which is a good idea. Better to be vigilant.

If its about asians or east europeans it must be a 'daft story' you BoyFriday make me sick! You jump onto every bloody thread sticking up for anything thats about anyone who isnt White British! Take a break will you!!!! It might not be a daft story and as it could be children in danger i dont think you should be dismissing it as so!!!

Dont tell someone to not get their knickers in a twist when potentially there could be 3 asians doing just as stated! You are the first one to get your knickers in a twist when a thread is brought up about ANYTHING negative to do with foreigners!!!

Children are in most danger from people they already know.

If its about asians or east europeans it must be a 'daft story' you BoyFriday make me sick! You jump onto every bloody thread sticking up for anything thats about anyone who isnt White British! Take a break will you!!!! It might not be a daft story and as it could be children in danger i dont think you should be dismissing it as so!!!

Dont tell someone to not get their knickers in a twist when potentially there could be 3 asians doing just as stated! You are the first one to get your knickers in a twist when a thread is brought up about ANYTHING negative to do with foreigners!!!

BF is right though, you always get these threads on here and not once has anything come of the rumours.

Btw, i don't personally regard BF as a honkyophobe. :D

BF is right though, you always get these threads on here and not once has anything come of the rumours.

Btw, i don't personally regard BF as a honkyophobe. :D

I regard BF as exactly what i said-however lets not make this about him, his head will become to be to log out :hihi:

One day they may make an arrest and catch the culprits! I hope not because that will mean something traumatic or worse has happened to someone innocent!

---------- Post added 15-06-2013 at 02:10 ----------

Children are in most danger from people they already know.

Theres danger in all forms.

I don't think schools are in the business of causing false alarm, and I presume will have spoken to the police.

Up here on't Wybourn it's the other way round, young schoolgirls twocing cars and cruising looking for EU'peans. :hihi:

Up here on't Wybourn it's the other way round, young schoolgirls twocing cars and cruising looking for EU'peans. :hihi:

We dont get that on hyde park :hihi:

We dont get that on hyde park :hihi:

No, cause you're posh all posh now aren't you, with your new amphitheatre. :hihi:

I've sh*t the Hyde Park Thespian society more times than i care to mention. :D

I also received the same information from Bradfield School (via parent mail email).

I found it a bit alarming though as my children knew nothing about this when I asked them and they said that no teachers had informed them about this at all?

But hey, kids, they don't always pay attention do they?

Anyways, it is a genuine warning so be vigilante.

Get your pitchforks and flaming torches.:P

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You pillock, did you read my post? This doesn't make children safer it makes them LESS so because they will take no notice when one day the threat might be REAL!

Incidentally, I never said anything about the 'white British', lo..most of my family are of that particular variety! But do you crave negative stories about foreigners?

Anyway, just to illustrate my point, I woke up to this posted on Facebook this morning

Anyone heard anything about school children being approached or attempted abducted in the Hillsborough area recently? I was told recently of a girls attempted abduction near high storrs school. The girl involved was 20 years old. Walking at 9pm past there when a car pulled up and two men of middle eastern appearance tried dragging her in the car but she kicked and screamed herself free.

High Storrs now and of 'Middle Eastern' appearance this time....do you think we're developing a theme charlie_boy. Methinks someone's been reading too much Enid Blyton.

I must have seen dozens of these stories on here since joining, yet noones ever been abducted..these must be the most inept wannabe abductors in the history of abduction.

More to the point, nobody's ever got a good description of the car, nobody's ever been arrested or convicted..common sense suggests it's BS.

It appears to be more than fake now as it doesn't seem to exist any more.

"This content is currently unavailable.

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page".

It appears to be more than fake now as it doesn't seem to exist any more.

"This content is currently unavailable.

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page".

Then theres this one doing the rounds on facebook aswell.

3 Asian men approaching girls outside Forge Valley & Stocksbridge Schools. I believe I saw 2 of them in Coronation Park ( Oughtibridge Park) last Thursday 6th June at around 5pm. I have informed the police & given a brief description of them & informed our 2 local schools too. They have been seen in a blue ford Mondeo & also a white transit van!!

Inform police immediately if u see them ( a photo of reg no. Would be good too)

Most importantly warn your children !!!