This is England '90

yes i ve seen them all especially with having a now 14 year old daughter who loved them. At one time i was Toy Storied out! Can't imagine 4 being filmed round here.

:o

... to Parsonia... and beyond!

yes i ve seen them all especially with having a now 14 year old daughter who loved them. At one time i was Toy Storied out! Can't imagine 4 being filmed round here.

Did the Toy Story Films actually involve any filming?

Did the Toy Story Films actually involve any filming?

'can't imagine' being the operative word in my post

'can't imagine' being the operative word in my post

You said you couldn't imagine Toy Story being film around here, to be honest I couldn't imagine it being filmed anywhere!

This is England 90 starts on Sunday 13th September, 9pm on channel 4

I'm looking forwards to this, know somebody who supplied them flowers for the filming.

Typical Sheffield. Revelling in is past.

Not sure everyone in 1990 was 'having it' wearing bucket/bush hats' etc, but I suppose they have to have artistic licence.

The character Woody is sporting a beard that would only ever be seen on a copper or a submarine captain in 1990. Shouldn't be surprised though, it's not like there we are any skinheads by '90 either. Mod fashion was going through a lull and was incredibly rare at this time, like the beard. don't mind the artistic licence it's just embarrassing how people fawn over how 'authentic' the show is. Watched half an episode of the last one. Hospital scene. Pitiful.

Typical Sheffield. Revelling in is past.

What's wrong with that? Sheffield has great history, and some Sheffielders have good grammar and spelling. Just a thought :)

What's wrong with that? Sheffield has great history, and some Sheffielders have good grammar and spelling. Just a thought :)

I have good'ish grammar and spelling also. What I don't have is a reliable t button.