Sportsman pinches podium girls bum

not bad for someone that looks like the doo-wap man from the 70's pop band darts :)

Can you post an image?:hihi:

Its hardly assault is it. ? people really need to get this into perspective . :roll:

Is that a Clarkson quote?

Can you post an image?:hihi:

dartsden.jpg

What does the law define as sexual assault if I have not already covered it?

Something that one party objects to. Otherwise it is just sex.

Something that one party objects to. Otherwise it is just sex.

Did I not cover that when I posted this? -

Sexual assault is any involuntary sexual act in which a person is threatened, coerced, or forced to engage against their will, or any sexual touching of a person who has not consented.

Did I not cover that when I posted this? -

Sexual assault is any involuntary sexual act in which a person is threatened, coerced, or forced to engage against their will, or any sexual touching of a person who has not consented.

So as the podium girl hasn't objected it would not appear to be an assault then.

By the look of it, being pretty and 'coming into contact' with sportsmen is part of her job as she is kissing the guy on the right, so...not an issue.

Edited by Super Hans

Any reason why you feel the need to use disparaging terms to describe fellow posters?

for probably the same reason you choose to patronise posters who have a different viewpoint to your own!! see your post no 46 in this thread

for probably the same reason you choose to patronise posters who have a different viewpoint to your own!! see your post no 46 in this thread

Can you provide evidence of me saying anything that is patronising?

Well I for one appreciate Mike's attitude and posts on this thread, very refreshing, it's really laddish behaviour on the part of Pete Sagan who should confine his bottom-pinching to his own wife (if he has one) if horseplay is acceptable at these tournaments then maybe someone should stick a nosebag over his head and then he won't be tempted.

:P

Can you provide evidence of me saying anything that is patronising?

Yes. Post #69 ;)

Yes. Post #69 ;)

Can you explain how that is patronising?

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 19:36 ----------

Well I for one appreciate Mike's attitude and posts on this thread, very refreshing, it's really laddish behaviour on the part of Pete Sagan who should confine his bottom-pinching to his own wife (if he has one) if horseplay is acceptable at these tournaments then maybe someone should stick a nosebag over his head and then he won't be tempted.

:P

Many thanks.