Sportsman pinches podium girls bum

so if they know them then its still ok? if they a stranger it isnt? would it be ok if one of your friends pinched your wife or gf because he knew her then?

i agree if its a stranger, but in this instance i doubt it, most race series wether its bikes cars or pushbikes racing, everyone knows everyone else they travel round together all year ....and thats the difference

what if they do mind,

Then obviously I wouldn't do it..

would you still do it because shes on a podium ??

Depends on the circumstances and the context, what happened prior? Was there any kind of flirtatious physical contact from her? A lot can be told from body language, demeanour and actual spoken word.. it all depends on context, and a quick snap such as the one in the OP doesn't take ANY of that into account, nor the preceeding events.

and did the arse pinching,

Indeed, would this have made the 'news' had it been the other way around or would it have been.. oh 'Miss "insert sportswomen" gets her hands full with a cheeky pinch ho ho!'

I've generally found women to be much worse than men with this kind of behaviour, get a group of them together, throw in a few lambrinis and God help any poor unsuspecting fella that roams past...

We're supposed to be thankfull.. :suspect:

Edited by Swampster

so if they know them then its still ok? if they a stranger it isnt? would it be ok if one of your friends pinched your wife or gf because he knew her then?

actually most of my friends used to pinch my missus backside:hihi::hihi: and then she thumped them:hihi: end of problem

actually most of my friends used to pinch my missus backside:hihi::hihi: and then she thumped them:hihi: end of problem

why would she thump them if its acceptable to do it?? would it be because she didnt want to be pinched by someone whether she knows them or not? and you laugh about it, its funny all your friends think your wifes fair game...........nice

Mod Note

Posts removed for being offensive, insulting other users and quoting deleted posts.

If you want to discuss the topic please continue posting, Just keep it civil.

thank you, i detest being told what my opinion should be

Some interesting and pertinent information -

Sexual assault is any involuntary sexual act in which a person is threatened, coerced, or forced to engage against their will, or any sexual touching of a person who has not consented.

What is sexual assault?

Firstly, it's worth us pointing out here that deciding if you've been sexually assaulted is a personal thing. What doesn't bother one person can deeply upset another. But the the law on sexual assault is actually quite clear - it describes it as being touched sexually without your consent. This includes what might be seen by many as harmless fun, like being groped in a club or forced into a kiss.

The fact is you don't have to put up with inappropriate behaviour, so if you didn't want to be groped or kissed, then in the eyes of the law it's sexual assault.

http://www.thesite.org/homelawandmoney/law/victimsofcrime/wasitsexualassault

The other day, writing in The Times about a comment Jeremy Irons made about touching women's bottoms and why it was OK, Caitlin Moran wrote (£): "it’s a good mental exercise to imagine that you, a man, are on a planet far, far away, populated by aliens roughly a foot taller than you, who have pretty much all the money, and who keep touching you on the arse when you’re just trying to look in a cupboard for printer cartridges." It's a good line, but it's also a serious point, a useful thought experiment for men who can't work out why women get all upset by "a bit of harmless fun"...[read more]

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tomchiversscience/100204136/lord-rennard-sex-scandal-heres-a-thought-experiment-for-men-who-think-sexual-harassment-is-harmless-fun/