Sportsman pinches podium girls bum

Oh, I see...

Yes I did, but not in isolation, I followed that up with a much more nuanced explanation as quoted in my last post.

Why didn't you just mention that in the beginning rather than implying I had not covered the legal aspect of the situation properly? It would have saved a few posts. I intended it as a kind of headline to directly challenge the incorrect assertion that it was clearly not a sexual assault.

Still, fair point. Sexual assault is exactly what it could be...

stop squirming from what you originally implied!

---------- Post added 03-04-2013 at 19:57 ----------

Definition of TOUCHÉ

—used to acknowledge a hit in fencing or the success or appropriateness of an argument, an accusation, or a witty point

Thanks, glad you agree and managed to get there in the end. However, I would prefer that you engaged with the debate rather than just vacilated between insults and compliments.

thanks i know the definition:roll: debate is so much more fun with a bit vacilitation;)

stop squirming from what you originally implied!

By all means, think that if you wish.

thanks i know the definition:roll: debate is so much more fun with a bit vacilitation;)

I genuinely have no idea what this means (unless you really are stooping to a painful pun).

Did I feel a little debased whilst doing it? Yes, but I knew why I was doing it and I took the choice to do it to further my own life. What is wrong with that?

If you felt debased by it, maybe you can attempt to answer your own question? If nothing is wrong with it, you have no reason to feel debased.

If you felt debased by it, maybe you can attempt to answer your own question? If nothing is wrong with it, you have no reason to feel debased.

Not wishing to second guess Medusa but it's possible to be uncomfortable about something yet still do it if survival dictates.