Coronation Street thread

Shogun

11 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Will Cole be permanent though?
My tip is for trainee ne’er-do-well Max to finally fill the slot between weirdo and serial killer vacated by Terry Duckworth. Ever since his successful head transplant and his gonads dropped, Max has been the one to watch.

On the subject of head transplants.  My wife says that since they changed the actress who plays Summer, (the vicar's daughter), the scriptwriters have also increased her age? 

She swears blind that when she was played by the previous actress, her character was about 2 or 3 years younger than the likes of Dev's daughter when they went to the same school.  Now Summer appears to be roughly the same age? 

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

On the subject of head transplants.  My wife says that since they changed the actress who plays Summer, (the vicar's daughter), the scriptwriters have also increased her age? 

She swears blind that when she was played by the previous actress, her character was about 2 or 3 years younger than the likes of Dev's daughter when they went to the same school.  Now Summer appears to be roughly the same age? 

Could be the effects of time dilation when Dev’s daughter (I can’t remember her name either) travelled to outer space and came back younger.
After all, strange things happen in Weatherfield. For instance, Ray Crosby can hire someone to excavate an unknown number of skipsworth of spoil from under David’s back garden without anybody noticing.

8 hours ago, Baron99 said:

According to CoronationStreet.fandom Summer was born in 2004, Dev’s twins were born in 2006.

Asha…

https://coronationstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Asha_Alahan

Summer…

https://coronationstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Summer_Spellman

Edited by nikki-red

Great news for all you soap fans! :thumbsup:

Helen Boneher-Carter is to play the Late Great Noel Gordon.

The 3 part ITV drama is to be about Noel's rise to fame and the reasons behind her eventual sacking from Crossroads.

Back in the day, 4am starts, the joke used to be, if anyone had stopped up late, it was to watch - Crossroads  🙃.

I'm still Corri free - too busy watching the intrigues of 'I'm a silly bugger get me out of here  - KIDDING.

Keep safe out there 8).

• 2 weeks later...

Just how far can your fresh (plastic) 'veg' bounce  

Laugh!

What's his name with the mobile Speed Dahl curry van, finds out its been stolen, drop's the box of 'fresh veg' he's carrying.

Aubergine bounces to waist height, red and yellow peppers not only bounce several times but roll away as well 🤣:suspect:🤣.

Sack the prop department 8).