Coronation Street thread

Shogun

3 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Yep! Back for more.

So enthralled with the missing bag going to be found, I just had to watch one more :loopy:.

Not disappointed at all.

Its back, looking remarkably well for something that's been rescued from the water by one of the two down and outs seen sheltering from the storm while holes were appearing in darkest Lancashire (Sorry I was breaking into a Beatles song there) me & HTSBO wondered when they'd come into the story line (& why no one had ever seen them before (?).

You couldn't write it (or shouldn't as the case may be), Mr Tramp (probably not quite correct in this modern PC world, but Tramp will do) comes into Dev's shop starts shoplifting, young lass not only sees him doing it, but sees he's got COREY'S BAG :banana:

T'was a shame Maureen was off being Dame'd she'd have caught the bugger.

Off to the Police station, No Joy there, "Well it's like this we have procedures to take and with no actual evidence there's nothing much we can do" - "here have a crime number" (Probably the most realistic and true to real life scene ever to appear in Coronation St :hihi:).

Not to be deterred our two young detectives track the Tramp to one that possibly visits the soap soup kitchen. 

Shall we call the Police? No bugger that it would only spoil the scene where Mr Tramp overhears us telling each-other it's Corey "super rich footballer"s bag and he'd do anything to have it returned. 

Well bugger me Mr Tramp has not only followed the lad from a young age, but knows where he lives.

Mr Tramp pulling a phone out had my natural reaction to go No No No a 'Tramp with a Phone?' - just wouldn't happened, but then remembered you do need a phone or some way of accessing the internet to claim your Universal Credit now a days (you do need a permanent abode as well, but let's not get all pedantic over minor details :suspect: )

Will Mr Tramp survive till the next episode, will the two girls make him a better offer :blush:

Will even more holes open up and the whole of Corri end up in the next series of La Brea?

Will scraggy headed David end up in the same Gaol cell as Corey? who cares when there's a little lad out there who's just lost his Mam 😢.

Did her coffin looked rather small? 

I couldn't tell - I was too busy handing HTSBO an Anki   🥴

Till next time,

Keep safe 8).

As usual, brilliant..

I shall now re-post it on my facebook page, and claim all the credit.

On 28/10/2021 at 14:28, Padders said:

As usual, brilliant..

I shall now re-post it on my facebook page, and claim all the credit.

Plagiarism Rulz :thumbsup: knock yourself out Padders.

As mentioned elsewhere we lost a very good friend of ours yesterday so my heart wasn't into Corri last night, but I persevered.

The show must go on.

Or in this case on & on

Nice to see  Goth Girl (Mollie Gallagher) stretching her vocal chords (Her supposed Father, Liam, will be so proud of her:hihi:).

Music career & a No1 for Christmas ? (You read it here first folks 8)).

Other predictions:

Lad at Speed Dahl's getting set up :suspect:.

What's his name with the Heart problem will join the great Theater in the sky in time to boost the BO-HO ratings at Christmas 😢 😢.

(If he don't, I'll eat one of my BSA's ☹️)

Every body and no doubt the Tramps dog has had hold of Corey's bag's and leggings same as the winging Crim who's worried about the gun having his 'dab's' on it. 

As everyone knows the first thing you do in the real world, when a mate hands you an illegal firearm is to put your gloves on first - don't we :huh::suspect::roll:!

Nice to see the Patrick Dickinson appreciation society out on tour down by the canal 🎪 🎪 🎪.

He're's a question to finish with:

Q; Why  do you never see a Tramp in Roy's Roll's.

A; Have you seen the state of the place?  (Flaky pastry, Flaky owner & flaky Wall's 🥴 ).

Just a couple of my absolute pet hates.

Standard lamps both floor and table types, under (Kitchen) cabinet  lamps & celling light's left on all day every day. The folks in Corriland must have a better energy supplier than mine.

Finally (Hurrah I hear you say).

I - HATE - Porsche' s . Corey's dad's got a PURPLE (I'm a - (Look at me) - hairdresser) one :loopy: Saddo ! 

Must have had the P took out of him every day at Skool 🤪

(On a personal note; I have never at any time felt that old that I needed to buy a sports car :hihi: ).

Right that's me off to put the sprouts on (If I put them on now it just might mask the taste of the bike frame ☹️)

6 episodes of Corri is enough for now 8)

Might be back at Christmas :confused:  see who's survived, who's died ,who's managed to add 'can turn lights off' to their CV and who's singing career has been the most successful.  🎶.

Till then, Keep safe out there you lot 8)

Rocker 🧐.

Edited by Rockers rule
Spelling Ooop's

26 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Plagiarism Rulz :thumbsup: knock yourself out Padders.

As mentioned elsewhere we lost a very good friend of ours yesterday so my heart wasn't into Corri last night, but I persevered.

The show must go on.

Or in this case on & on

Nice to see  Goth Girl (Mollie Gallagher) stretching her vocal chords (Her supposed Father, Liam, will be so proud of her:hihi:).

Music career & a No1 for Christmas ? (You read it here first folks 8)).

Other predictions:

Lad at Speed Dahl's getting set up :suspect:.

What's his name with the Heart problem will join the great Theater in the sky in time to boost the BO-HO ratings at Christmas 😢 😢.

(If he don't, I'll eat one of my BSA's ☹️)

Every body and no doubt the Tramps dog has had hold of Corey's bag's and leggings same as the winging Crim who's worried about the gun having his 'dab's' on it. 

As everyone knows the first thing you do in the real world, when a mate hands you an illegal firearm is to put your gloves on first - don't we :huh::suspect::roll:!

Nice to see the Patrick Dickinson appreciation society out on tour down by the canal 🎪 🎪 🎪.

He're's a question to finish with:

Q; Why  do you never see a Tramp in Roy's Roll's.

A; Have you seen the state of the place?  (Flaky pastry, Flaky owner & flaky Wall's 🥴 ).

Just a couple of my absolute pet hates.

Standard lamps both floor and table types, under (Kitchen) cabinet  lamps & celling light's left on all day every day. The folks in Corriland must have a better energy supplier than mine.

Finally (Hurrah I hear you say).

I - HATE - Porsche' s . Corey's dad's got a PURPLE (I'm a - (Look at me) - hairdresser) one :loopy: Saddo ! 

Must have had the P took out of him every day at Skool 🤪

(On a personal note; I have never at any time felt that old that I needed to buy a sports car :hihi: ).

Right that's me off to put the sprouts on (If I put them on now it just might mask the taste of the bike frame ☹️)

6 episodes of Corri is enough for now 8)

Might be back at Christmas :confused:  see who's survived, who's died ,who's managed to add 'can turn lights off' to their CV and who's singing career has been the most successful.  🎶.

Till then, Keep safe out there you lot 8)

Rocker 🧐.

Found it boring last night Rocker, although you somehow make it interesting...

Leanne, Nick and the motherless Sam, is starting to do my head in.. fancy sitting in a toilet for 3 hours, while Nick and Leanne fret.

comes out for a breath of fresh air, sits there speechless, then retreats back to the toilet Grrr.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Found it boring last night Rocker, although you somehow make it interesting...

Leanne, Nick and the motherless Sam, is starting to do my head in.. fancy sitting in a toilet for 3 hours, while Nick and Leanne fret.

comes out for a breath of fresh air, sits there speechless, then retreats back to the toilet Grrr.

Riveting's a good word - not that it applies in this instance :hihi: but its still a good word.

I thought he was in his bedroom till I spied it was the bathroom.

I did mention in my last post the young lad would turn to drugs now his Mam's gone.

No wonder the little bugger sat there speechless, with no expression. 3 hours of snorting lines of coke in't bathroom 'll do that to yer (apparently) :roll: .

Shall i do Hollyoaks next week?

(There's no F in Kidding, so I must be :lol:).

Keep safe out there 🧐

On 30/10/2021 at 16:02, Rockers rule said:

Riveting's a good word - not that it applies in this instance :hihi: but its still a good word.

I thought he was in his bedroom till I spied it was the bathroom.

I did mention in my last post the young lad would turn to drugs now his Mam's gone.

No wonder the little bugger sat there speechless, with no expression. 3 hours of snorting lines of coke in't bathroom 'll do that to yer (apparently) :roll: .

Shall i do Hollyoaks next week?

(There's no F in Kidding, so I must be :lol:).

Keep safe out there 🧐

Uneventful tonight Rocker,

Although I did have one moment of hysterical laughter.

I've not heard this one before, and I wasn't taking a lot of notice.

Marie and toxic Tracy were having a slanging match outside Preston Petals, when one said,

"The blokes you've had, I'm surprised you haven't replaced your bedroom door with a turnstyle"

Creased me up that did.

10 hours ago, Padders said:

Uneventful tonight Rocker,

Although I did have one moment of hysterical laughter.

I've not heard this one before, and I wasn't taking a lot of notice.

Marie and toxic Tracy were having a slanging match outside Preston Petals, when one said,

"The blokes you've had, I'm surprised you haven't replaced your bedroom door with a turnstyle"

Creased me up that did.

True to my word I didn't watch it & I just couldn't bring myself (Lower myself) to watch Holyoakes even if was only to take the P out of it.

Like the "Turnstyle" line (But, have heard it before), my own conclusion is they must have a new script writer if they are introducing intentional humour into the story lines 🧐.

You might have hit on my biggest fault with All the soaps.

Confrontation, in the real world is usually sorted with a simple F off! 

For me, &, to save time and energy arguing, where you know the antagonist is going to want to start chucking punches at some point, by-pass the F off, by-pass any arguing and simply Tw*t the chuff first.

That's why I would be a better scriptwrightist!

If the Soaps writers were to  incorporated my suggestion they could probably get each episodes down by at least 15 minutes  :thumbsup:

Keep safe 8).

Edited by Rockers rule
additional info

3 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

True to my word I didn't watch it & I just couldn't bring myself (Lower myself) to watch Holyoakes even if was only to take the P out of it.

Like the "Turnstyle" line (But, have heard it before), my own conclusion is they must have a new script writer if they are introducing intentional humour into the story lines 🧐.

You might have hit on my biggest fault with All the soaps.

Confrontation, in the real world is usually sorted with a simple F off! 

For me, &, to save time and energy arguing, where you know the antagonist is going to want to start chucking punches at some point, by-pass the F off, by-pass any arguing and simply Tw*t the chuff first.

That's why I would be a better scriptwrightist!

If the Soaps writers were to  incorporated my suggestion they could probably get each episodes down by at least 15 minutes  :thumbsup:

Keep safe 8).

:hihi:

Morning Pal, and cheers...:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/11/2021 at 12:26, Padders said:

So we've got Corey banged up, now we replace him with Cole.

Kelly's stealing phones, and homeless..

Dunt she look fantastic sleeping in a cardboard box..

Rocker is investigating.

Will Cole be permanent though?
My tip is for trainee ne’er-do-well Max to finally fill the slot between weirdo and serial killer vacated by Terry Duckworth. Ever since his successful head transplant and his gonads dropped, Max has been the one to watch.