Coronation Street thread

Shogun

17 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Thank you Padders.

I missed it, but HTSBO tells me I can watch it something called ITV+

She's so good to me, I wouldn't know what to do with out her :lol:.

Keep safe out there.

You missed a treat Rocker,

You couldn't have wrote it better,

4 hours ago, Padders said:

You missed a treat Rocker,

You couldn't have wrote it better,

O' but, if only the Doctors would let me have 'Sharp' things again,

I'm sure I could :lol:.

Hey that ITV+ thing is good, I can even watch the Emmerdale I missed :suspect:

Right, where do I start??????

Kevin get's 'Twatted' with a pretty impressive Monkey wrench & survives ✔️.

Dev has the choice - save his daughter or save his son from a burning car - saves the daughter but the son gets thrown clear.

HTSBO and a font of all knowledge says "watch this - the lad won't forgive his dad for choosing to save his sister instead of him.

Me I'm amazed. She's good our lass "How do you know that's gonna happen" I says. "Same thing happened in Hollyoakes years ago" she says, Told yer she's Good ✔️.

I 💘 Roy, What a Guy :blush: This Lad doesn't mess about waiting for someone to find a ladder (Not that anyone is looking for a ladder :nono:) he improvises by taking his coat off and lowering it into the hole so what ever her name is can climb up the sleeve - Brilliant! :clap: ✔️.

Cyclist Riding on the towpath (Criminal offence on SF- that is) "hand over your phone" says the guy with the gun, "put it on the floor".

As you say, We're talking Rain of near on Biblical proportions here, 'Floor 'll do,  biggest puddle you can find  'll just be fine' coz that's just just the type of environment phones luv .

The whole 'Grate / Man hole (Am I allowed to say man hole?) & Culvert thing was just so silly :suspect:

Or was it? H&S would deem anyone not trained to enter the Man Hole (I'm gonna get banned again) couldn't.

Nothing matters, certainly not H&S coz the local nutter (Sorry what ever her name is (Shona - thank you HTSBO) suddenly becomes the most lucid of everybody around  (not that there is anyone around) (or those that are, sure as hell ain't gonna help her), finds a (New) reel of  rope & goes to Jenny & Johnny's rescue - What a Girl :thumbsup:

Should they not have tied the rope to Shona's ladder & the other end to the ladder where Jenny was & simply pull them selves into the other shaft? (No that would be just plain silly & couldn't have lost the character they wanted to loose).

Right that's me done for now 8).

HTSBO now want's me to watch the 'making of how they filmed the thing on YouTube.

Bugger that! my spanners are crying out for me & I've a battery which I can watch the bubbles circulate about in while it charges 8) .

Keep safe out there 🧐

18 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

O' but, if only the Doctors would let me have 'Sharp' things again,

I'm sure I could :lol:.

Hey that ITV+ thing is good, I can even watch the Emmerdale I missed :suspect:

Right, where do I start??????

Kevin get's 'Twatted' with a pretty impressive Monkey wrench & survives ✔️.

Dev has the choice - save his daughter or save his son from a burning car - saves the daughter but the son gets thrown clear.

HTSBO and a font of all knowledge says "watch this - the lad won't forgive his dad for choosing to save his sister instead of him.

Me I'm amazed. She's good our lass "How do you know that's gonna happen" I says. "Same thing happened in Hollyoakes years ago" she says, Told yer she's Good ✔️.

I 💘 Roy, What a Guy :blush: This Lad doesn't mess about waiting for someone to find a ladder (Not that anyone is looking for a ladder :nono:) he improvises by taking his coat off and lowering it into the hole so what ever her name is can climb up the sleeve - Brilliant! :clap: ✔️.

Cyclist Riding on the towpath (Criminal offence on SF- that is) "hand over your phone" says the guy with the gun, "put it on the floor".

As you say, We're talking Rain of near on Biblical proportions here, 'Floor 'll do,  biggest puddle you can find  'll just be fine' coz that's just just the type of environment phones luv .

The whole 'Grate / Man hole (Am I allowed to say man hole?) & Culvert thing was just so silly :suspect:

Or was it? H&S would deem anyone not trained to enter the Man Hole (I'm gonna get banned again) couldn't.

Nothing matters, certainly not H&S coz the local nutter (Sorry what ever her name is (Shona - thank you HTSBO) suddenly becomes the most lucid of everybody around  (not that there is anyone around) (or those that are, sure as hell ain't gonna help her), finds a (New) reel of  rope & goes to Jenny & Johnny's rescue - What a Girl :thumbsup:

Should they not have tied the rope to Shona's ladder & the other end to the ladder where Jenny was & simply pull them selves into the other shaft? (No that would be just plain silly & couldn't have lost the character they wanted to loose).

Right that's me done for now 8).

HTSBO now want's me to watch the 'making of how they filmed the thing on YouTube.

Bugger that! my spanners are crying out for me & I've a battery which I can watch the bubbles circulate about in while it charges 8) .

Keep safe out there 🧐

Fantastic post Rocker, very informative  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your synopsis of the recent Coronation Street episodes was really funny Rockers, had me in stitches. I lived with my grandparents before I married so I saw the very  first episode of Coronation Street and all the years folowing, this has to be the most "clutching at straws or is that a coat sleeve"  I've seen.

Even Noah couldn't have coped with all that Mancunian downpour let alone the wealthy  stars of a soap.

The most mysterious line of the gun being toted by Abi finishing up in the hands of Harvey is really stretching the imagination.

All we needed was the holdall which was disposed of by Seb's killer months earlier to turn up proving Corey to be the murderer.

I'm sure that al the soap writers got together on a drunken night out when lockdown was lifted and decided to really try to outdo each other with the daftest story lines ever.......in my opinion of course!

Carry on with your reviews Padders and Rockers rule, they're much more enetertaining than the actual soaps.

Regards,

Duffems

27 minutes ago, DUFFEMS said:

All we needed was the holdall which was disposed of by Seb's killer months earlier to turn up proving Corey to be the murderer.

Regards,

Duffems

Don't worry Duffems,

I've good information from a reliable source that the holdall turns up next week..

That's all I'm saying...

Stay Safe,

Keep Guessing.

33 minutes ago, DUFFEMS said:

Your synopsis of the recent Coronation Street episodes was really funny Rockers, had me in stitches. I lived with my grandparents before I married so I saw the very  first episode of Coronation Street and all the years folowing, this has to be the most "clutching at straws or is that a coat sleeve"  I've seen.

Even Noah couldn't have coped with all that Mancunian downpour let alone the wealthy  stars of a soap.

The most mysterious line of the gun being toted by Abi finishing up in the hands of Harvey is really stretching the imagination.

I'm sure that al the soap writers got together on a drunken night out when lockdown was lifted and decided to really try to outdo each other with the daftest story lines ever.......in my opinion of course!

Carry on with your reviews Padders and Rockers rule, they're much more enetertaining than the actual soaps.

Regards,

Duffems

Thank you DUFFEMS.

I did say to HTSBO when we watched it, "watch out for Corey's bag appearing" (Still time yet :lol:).

Only trouble with the reviews - I'd have to watch more of the Sh*** things.

So, How many Baby's can we expect at Christmas??

The percentage of Baby's being born in Soap land at Christmas must be higher than anywhere in the UK :suspect:.

Keep safe out there 8).

9 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Thank you DUFFEMS.

I did say to HTSBO when we watched it, "watch out for Corey's bag appearing" (Still time yet :lol:).

The percentage of Baby's being born in Soap land at Christmas must be higher than anywhere in the UK :suspect:.

Keep safe out there 8).

How are you progressing with the book Rocker ?

Judging by your post's on this and other threads, it's going to be a dam good read..

Contender for "The Noble Prize In Literature"

Can't wait,

Keep Giggling.

43 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Thank you DUFFEMS.

Keep safe out there 8).

Judging by the amount of water there in the street the child to be born on the Christmas edition wll be called Moses and he'll turn up in a basket washed down the storm drain carried safely by the ghost of Johnny Connor.

Just as an aside Rockers, if you knew about Corey's bag chucked away several weeks ago, this suggests to me that you've watched more episodes than tha't lettin' on.

Are tha a closet sooap watcher Rockers? Is there a secret TV stashed away in the cobwebs of the garage?

Regards,

Duffems

33 minutes ago, Padders said:

How are you progressing with the book Rocker ?

Judging by your post's on this and other threads, it's going to be a dam good read..

Contender for "The Noble Prize In Literature"

Can't wait,

Keep Giggling.

The book (Started in Jan of 2020) was finished some time ago (All 604 pages), or the 1st draft was.

The 2nd draft, I'm at a bit of a block with at the moment,  but the revamped 3rd chapter is looking good, just have to tie it in to the original story line now. My desire to write something on the lines of the old 150 page 'Pulp fiction' books sort of metamorphosis'd itself :suspect:.

It'll get done.

As the book is based in Sheffield, there are lots of places to relate to.

Names have been changed to protect the guilty & those who pretend they are innocent :lol:.

Keep safe out there 8).