Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

I'm open minded.

If a bereaved person feels comforted, that pleases me.

Can anyone recommend any good clairvoyants ? Ive tried richard knight and yvonne clapperton. I've been told about a lady called liza justice has anyone heard of her? Please help !!

Can anyone recommend any good clairvoyants ? Ive tried richard knight and yvonne clapperton. I've been told about a lady called liza justice has anyone heard of her? Please help !!

If there any good they will contact you........

(gets coat)

Mod Note:

Threads merged, please use the search function before creating a new thread.

Thank you.

Are there really people who would tell you something ''just out of the blue'' and actually CHARGE?

Yes, there are.

---------- Post added 14-07-2014 at 21:09 ----------

Not pointing a finger, not all are to be trusted.

I am sure you have already had your answer , there are no "DECENT" clairvoyants , they are all charlatans , stay well away they will fleece you . If you are feeling down or vulnerable or bereaved contact an organisation like the samaritans or there are a few charity organisations that deal with bereavment . Good wishes .

I'm wondering what I would be told at this point in my life.

I'm a medium, 5 years experience. Based in Sheffield.

I'd NEVER tell anybody negative information or stuff about death.

I've never actually got a message like that - it's not me censoring. Your loved ones want to pass on their love and give you peace - not scare you.

I'm sorry but anyone who passes on such things shouldn't be allowed to practise.

I am sorry you are allowed to practice your rubbish on the gullible,you are no more able to talk to the dead than anyone else.Its all a money making scam,if you are the real deal you should see about being examined closely,success would mean untold wealth but you will be like the rest and refuse.

I am sorry you are allowed to practice your rubbish on the gullible,you are no more able to talk to the dead than anyone else.Its all a money making scam,if you are the real deal you should see about being examined closely,success would mean untold wealth but you will be like the rest and refuse.

That's not fair. I don't charge anything more than my petrol costs. I've never EVER made a profit out of it and I never would.

I believe the messages I am given if they are clear and concise and nobody could have fooled them, which is exactly what I give to others.

I've gone to church etc for 25+ Years and the moment I lost my brother when I was 6 I turned to this. So I'm sorry if it offends you but I would never judge anyone else's believes, and I would hope in a civil society that mine would be respected.

I would never deliver a message of evil and I would never ever charge more than my costs. It's a shame that people have such a narrow minded view.

That's not fair. I don't charge anything more than my petrol costs. I've never EVER made a profit out of it and I never would.

I believe the messages I am given if they are clear and concise and nobody could have fooled them, which is exactly what I give to others.

I've gone to church etc for 25+ Years and the moment I lost my brother when I was 6 I turned to this. So I'm sorry if it offends you but I would never judge anyone else's believes, and I would hope in a civil society that mine would be respected.

I would never deliver a message of evil and I would never ever charge more than my costs. It's a shame that people have such a narrow minded view.

Of course you just totally ignored the prize for proof of what you claim you can do,as all the rest do.I am as open minded as the next but am still waiting for one person to provide proof.After billions of human deaths we still await one bit of proof of any kind of afterlife,gods,and suchlike.Doesn't this fact tell people something? well it should but the gullible will always be around so you should be ok for your petrol money.

There's me thinking we lived in the 21st century and allowed to have our own beliefs.

Mods- if that's not the case then please delete my account.