wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

Over the years I have been to a few clairvoyants and have yet to meet one that has actually told me anything. All they do is pump you for answers and use the answers you give to tell you what you want to hear. If you don't give them the answers then they can't tell you anything.

Your body language in response to their patter also provides informative non-verbal feedback, while your appearance and so on allows them to assess which broad statements are most applicable to a particular subject.

In this internet age of Facebook, online family history research and such like, of course, the information you provide before a reading or a show can be just as valuable as that which you provide - consciously or not - during it.

Your body language in response to their patter also provides informative non-verbal feedback, while your appearance and so on allows them to assess which broad statements are most applicable to a particular subject.

In this internet age of Facebook, online family history research and such like, of course, the information you provide before a reading or a show can be just as valuable as that which you provide - consciously or not - during it.

My visits to clairvoyents was well before the age of Facebook or any other Type of social networks!

My visits to clairvoyents was well before the age of Facebook or any other Type of social networks!

Back in the days of Doris Stokes, assistants would scan the death notices in the local newspapers of the towns they were due to perform in, as well as visiting graveyards for information about the freshly-buried; lots of family information to be found there to supplement the usual cold-reading techniques.

Edited by Guest

richard knight he has all the details on his web site,he is brilliant most of my mates have seen him now and all said the same...best one ive ever seen i have seen loads as well..
Could you send me details for richard Night website as we require Mediums for Psychic nights.

Let Hayley make her mind up...

Yes, indeed. But let her do so in possession of more than the information provided for her by those who have a 'psychic' event, show or business to promote, or from those so desperate to believe in ghosts and an afterlife that they're blinded to information from any source other than those with a foot firmly in the paranormal camp.

Yes seeing I have been in haunted places, Witnessed the Paranormal and witnessed unexplainable occurrences. Have you.

If something is unexplained then it must be ghosts, good point.

At least now I know what happened to my missing keys this morning.