The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

I am trying to locate a clairvoyant, it's a real long shot because I am going back to around 1986. All I can remember is that I visited her house and she lived on Club Garden Walk (just off Sharrow Lane), she was a silver service waitress and I think she moved to Bristol. She used playing cards and was really, really good. She didn't charge much either. I can't even remember her name but as I say it's a long shot, hoping someone will know something of her whereabouts!

I am trying to locate a clairvoyant, it's a real long shot because I am going back to around 1986. All I can remember is that I visited her house and she lived on Club Garden Walk (just off Sharrow Lane), she was a silver service waitress and I think she moved to Bristol. She used playing cards and was really, really good. She didn't charge much either. I can't even remember her name but as I say it's a long shot, hoping someone will know something of her whereabouts!

If she's any good, she'll find you.

So why are these fakes allowed to exist

Because murder is frowned upon

If she's any good, she'll find you.

Why would she? Which clairvoyants profess to be able to know when some unknown stranger is trying to find them?

jb

Hi - I'm a medium based in S6, feel free to get in touch.

Hi - I'm a medium based in S6, feel free to get in touch.

I once saw a medium in S6, think she was on holme lane, I particularly want this medium I mentioned, she was awesome

Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead has an "Evening of Clairvoyance" with celebrated medium Anne Coupe, on Friday 20th June 2014- 7pm for 7.30 start. Tickets £9 in advance (available now at the bar) or £10 on the night. Price includes nibbles in interval!

---------- Post added 10-06-2014 at 11:32 ----------

Sorry to add to the above notice but this event with Anne Coupe has unfortunately been cancelled. Please visit Anne's website to find details of more events!

Hi everyone just asking if anyone has the telephone no for Lynn Brown the Clairvoyant in Sheffield only I lost it please :loopy::help:

I'm a medium, 5 years experience. Based in Sheffield.

I'd NEVER tell anybody negative information or stuff about death.

I've never actually got a message like that - it's not me censoring. Your loved ones want to pass on their love and give you peace - not scare you.

I'm sorry but anyone who passes on such things shouldn't be allowed to practise.

Ruth is fantastic! I want to go and see her again but don't have her number

I once saw a medium in S6, think she was on holme lane.

I saw that one. She was giggling merrily while some bloke was chasing her with a cricket bat.