wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

But how can they get some peoples reading correct, right down to littlest details of friends names, places and what's happened??

It's a fine art of "reading" you. By all means go visit one but just know they are all frauds and you will be paying for nothing.

Well if you don't believe that's fine, I'd like to think there's something else which is less depressing so please respect what I want to think

Maybe there is an afterlife but no one can talk to the dead.

wwhat's the number or website Bikertec.

they can read people that well as to randomly guess friends family names etc and get them accurate? I highly doubt it

It's your money I hope you find what you're looking for.

But how can they get some peoples reading correct, right down to littlest details of friends names, places and what's happened??

They don't. They use a variety of techniques to gain a little information and manipulate you. You only remember the few pieces of information that could apply to you and dismiss all the bulk of the information which does not fit your circumstances.