Walking man not been seen

we have not seen the walking man for ages ,he used to walk down the new bypass road at one time if you have seen him please let us know.

don't think iv heard of him? but one person i can remember is Walter if anyone else can? not seen him in years though now

Think I know who you mean, I used to see him walking along the side of the A57 around the Beighton roundabout up the hill towards the Crystal Peaks/Halfway one if you know where I mean. I don't work out that way anymore though so wasn't sure if that was the reason I hadn't seen him.

Think I know who you mean, I used to see him walking along the side of the A57 around the Beighton roundabout up the hill towards the Crystal Peaks/Halfway one if you know where I mean. I don't work out that way anymore though so wasn't sure if that was the reason I hadn't seen him.

It's not the same person, the person on the A57 isn't as old as Walter is.

I miss him so much. He collected my maccy d wrappers in which to build himself a large flat on the A57.

His mother has moved out of the area....Not sure where though

don't think iv heard of him? but one person i can remember is Walter if anyone else can? not seen him in years though now

Wrong person, the guy the op is thinking about used to walk up and down mosborough bypass and the bypass from peaks to Beighton, I named him "mr walkie" as I used to see him every day on my travels to and from work.

Saw him the other week, used to see him daily though.