Mayan end of world 2012 MEGATHREAD

This is what iritates me about some posters.how do you know its a load of TOSH?what evidence do you have?. Wait until tomorrow and if the world does not end at 11:00, then say it is a load of TOSH.
Oddly enough the people who say it's a load of tosh have exactly the same evidence as the people who believe.

Personally I say it's tosh.

And I bet anyone who believes two pints of the ale of my choice that I'm right and the world doesn't end.

Two pints being a figure arrived at by my work colleagues one time as being the minimum serious bet.

If you are right you can die in the nuclear fireball while going nyer nyer in my general direction with a huge smile knowing that I too have perished and you proved me and the rest of the world wrong.

For my part I will acknowledge your superiority and die suitably chagrined.

Whereas if I'm right I want two pints of the ale of my choice off you.

I'll settle for the cost of two pints of the ale of my choice donated to the charity of my choice, say NSPCC, with the donation to be made within 48 hours of 00:01am 22nd December 2012 GMT

Any takers, anyone willing to bet their beer money on the world ending ?

Guest sibon
Its been the 21st in New Zealand for quite some time and nothings happened. I think we're going to be fine. Unless the apocalypse is going to run to GMT

To be fair, New Zealand will probably have to wait another 30 years for their end of the world.

To be fair, New Zealand will probably have to wait another 30 years for their end of the world.

How Auckward.

The word stuff came to mind.:)
Okidoki when can you pop round ;)

Also been the 21st in Australia and many other places for a while now. Nowhere has reported anything amiss. We're going to be ok.

Although Spar on Division Street are taking no chances!

I predict an end of the "Mayan end of world 2012 MEGATHREAD" very soon.

Well, if the World ends you'll be quite right.

Well, if the World ends you'll be quite right.

By the same token, if it doesn't end it's still a dead thread as nothing to discuss

If a Tsunami hit the Houses of Parliament and swept Smarmy Dave and his traitor lap dog down the Thames and I could watch it live on TV I would die a happy man!!!

:D

Edited by Bolster

personally I predict an "End of the Mayan end of world 2012 MEGATHREAD" thread

Ive just had a quick look on my Facebook wall. People are posting 'End of the world' jokes like theres no tomorrow!

Sorry :blush:

Edited by nikki-red

There are idiots actually going out and stocking up on food, water and other supplies.

There are idiots actually going out and stocking up on food, water and other supplies.

Did they take their guns?:)