C'mon Andy Murray.

Really? :suspect:

Not today, but I don't think that's what he meant. In previous games during this tournament, Federer has looked tired and not at full fitness; today, he was frighteningly good. Murray's hope will be that having turned thirty, Federer can't produce a performance of that calibre twice in a row.

Not today, but I don't think that's what he meant. In previous games during this tournament, Federer has looked tired and not at full fitness; today, he was frighteningly good. Murray's hope will be that having turned thirty, Federer can't produce a performance of that calibre twice in a row.

Maybe a little jaded in previous rounds, but we all know he had that back problem, only we can never tell as he doesn't do much moaning about it and just gets on with things.

He's also the master of peaking at the right time, but we shall see.

Looking forward to it, should be a good one!

Not one bit interested in the womens final, just hope that Williams fella (;)) doesn't win...again!

Hey up Casper, not a great tennis fan but caught last few games of the Federer match, I thought he destroyed Djorkovic also. Murray has got to dig deep, but if he wins fair play, if he loses he has lost to a worthy opponent.

Too right Bypass mate.

Looking forward to it! :cool:

Maybe a little jaded in previous rounds, but we all know he had that back problem, only we can never tell as he doesn't do much moaning about it and just gets on with things.

He's also the master of peaking at the right time, but we shall see.

Looking forward to it, should be a good one!

Not one bit interested in the womens final, just hope that Williams fella (;)) doesn't win...again!

Williams fella:hihi::hihi: never been interested in womans tennis since annabell croft packed it in:love:

Williams fella:hihi::hihi: never been interested in womans tennis since annabell croft packed it in:love:

Oh no mate...looked ok but that voice! :gag:

Now, Anna Kournikova...:love:

Cant see him beating Federer.

I've heard people saying Andy is surly and miserable and for that reason they don't want him to win.What a pathetic reason for not showing support.He's worked so hard.

I really hope this SCOTSMAN wins.

I've heard people saying Andy is surly and miserable and for that reason they don't want him to win.What a pathetic reason for not showing support.He's worked so hard.

I really hope this SCOTSMAN wins.

You have to admit he IS the world's most boring sportsman. His interviews have the effect of laughing gas.

But I would love to see him win on Sunday. (Not that I'd watch it: I'd sooner mow the lawn.)

And please, spare us the embarrassment of his being awarded an MBE for 'getting to the final'.

In the late thirties an Englishman, Bunny Austin, appeared in the mens final. We now have Scotsman in this years final but now we say he is British.

I don't have a lot of respect for the scots but let them have an own brewed man not a British man.

With a bit of good play, Federer ( a man who never seems to get upset irrespective of how he plays ), will win again. To the best of my knowledge, Murray has not achieved a lot in tennis but is still worth over ten million pounds.

Murray is British when he wins and Scottish when he loses. I think that he may become Scottish again tomorrow.

You have to admit he IS the world's most boring sportsman. His interviews have the effect of laughing gas.

But I would love to see him win on Sunday. (Not that I'd watch it: I'd sooner mow the lawn.)

And please, spare us the embarrassment of his being awarded an MBE for 'getting to the final'.

I hope to be watching it,but i'll be gutted if he loses at this stage.Federer is a great player and nice man but he's had his glory.

Andy doesn't come across very well in those interviews,but i saw him on "Loose Women" once,he seemed shy but laughed a lot on there and those four ladies? seemed impressed.