C'mon Andy Murray.

We want to see you win at Wimbledon this year,don't let us down again.

Quite a good player Told Murray you never know that fella he played isn't no mug and he dealt with him.

Well if Nadal, Federer and Djokovic fall ill then Murray has a chance.

We want to see you win at Wimbledon this year,don't let us down again.

I think you're in the minority there. Most of us can't stand the arrogant, foul mouthed Scottish prat. He's always going on about how much he hates the English yet every time Wimbledon comes around he suddenly wants us to start supporting him. I hope the hypocrite loses in the next round.

He's always going on about how much he hates the English ....

Actually, he's never going on about how much he hates the English, and never has done.

I think you're in the minority there. Most of us can't stand the arrogant, foul mouthed Scottish prat. He's always going on about how much he hates the English yet every time Wimbledon comes around he suddenly wants us to start supporting him. I hope the hypocrite loses in the next round.

When did you get elected? I want him to win as do millions of others in the country.

Sadly i don't think he will while the big three are still around

Actually, he's never going on about how much he hates the English, and never has done.

You may have been taken in by the Murray PR campaign but some of us remember the infamous interview in 2006 when he launched into a foul mouthed rant about how he loathed the English and in that year's World Cup would be supporting "anyone but England". For him to subsequently turn round and decide he wants the English to support him is hypocrisy of the worst kind.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/5128028.stm

You may have been taken in by the Murray PR campaign but some of us remember the infamous interview in 2006 when he launched into a foul mouthed rant about how he loathed the English and in that year's World Cup would be supporting "anyone but England". For him to subsequently turn round and decide he wants the English to support him is hypocrisy of the worst kind.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/5128028.stm

Saying it once 6 years ago and then qualifying it isn't quite the same as "always going on about" it

I couldn't care less whether he supports England and, him being Scottish, I'd be more surprised if he did. As a Brit I'd like him to do well and, unlike the English in other sports, I'd like him to get past the quarter finals - but it is only tennis

You may have been taken in by the Murray PR campaign but some of us remember the infamous interview in 2006 when he launched into a foul mouthed rant about how he loathed the English and in that year's World Cup would be supporting "anyone but England".

But if you remembered it, you would remember that it was a jokey interview with Tim Heman and not even remotely foul mouthed.

But if you remembered it, you would remember that it was a jokey interview with Tim Heman and not even remotely foul mouthed.

Tim Henman explains it here.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqQsHBwkDgQ

Henman and the other interviewer were taking the mickey about Scotland being out of the world cup, they asked Murray who he'd be supporting and he joked 'anyone that England are playing'

Another Brit who cant cope with the pressure ,move over Henman you have a rival in losing to paraphrase him on his answer to who he wanted to win the world cup....Anybody but the Scot

I predict semi final for Murray where he will come up against Nadal and then be sent packing.

Nadal vs Djokovic in the final.