Looks like circumcision could be banned.

1. Not painfully, no.

2. Not sadistic, either; only humans have human emotions.

3. Adam was born circumcised. [Q: Did he have a navel, though?]

Adam was born? I thought he was made out of a bit of muck?

You can't start changing the story at this late stage! :o

He was born but not in the sense of being delivered from a woman; he was born by direct creation.

Birth involves a physical [body] and a spiritual [soul] joined together.

Body only: human but dead.

Soul only: (i) angel or (ii) spiritual part of human that survives death of physical part.

He was born but not in the sense of being delivered from a woman; he was born by direct creation.

Birth involves a physical [body] and a spiritual [soul] joined together.

Body only: human but dead.

Soul only: (i) angel or (ii) spiritual part of human that survives death of physical part.

He wasn't born ... he was made out of mud! He was some sort of golem, made to be obedient and do a bit of gardening and husbandry.

Look here, this is what happened. Intergalactic crew forced to land on Earth which is at the time populated by primitive hominoids. They decide to have a bit of fun with the locals. They somehow manipulated their genes, maybe a bit of cell cloning, to make them more intelligent, maybe they were so sex starved after months in space, they really thought the daughters of man were fair! The kids that were born were mixed race, they were really big guys and lived a very long time. Whether this was to do with time dilation, nipping on and off planet, or just longevity, I haven't decided. Anyway, old Yahweh the captain was a bit of a control freak and decided he needed more respect, so introduced the sacrificing and worshipping. He was no Jean-Luc Picard! The No1 Micheal, was his son, and the 3rd Officer Lucifer was a serious narcissist who thought he should be in charge. The Comms Officer, Gabriel, was all over the place in the ship's helicopters. The rest of the crew weren't important to get into the credits, except maybe Raphael and a couple of others.

Then they left and the humans did a lot of multiplying and replenishing of the earth as instructed. They did come back a long time later, were probably really surprised at how well we'd done and tried to get one of their kind accepted as the ruler of the Earth, did some sort of in vitreo fertilisation and impregnated Mary with Yahweh's sperm and Jesus was born. We all know how that turned out!

They said they were coming back ... so maybe it might be December this year. You know, a sort of coming of age on Jesus's birthday. :)

I think my story is just as believable as yours! ;)

1. Not painfully, no.

2. Not sadistic, either; only humans have human emotions.

Doctors and victims were claiming it was painful on Sunday morning TV; I can't imagine how it can't be painful when even a paper cut hurts.

And it makes no sense to create Adam without a foreskin but create every other male with one; if it wasn't required then it was a mistake or Gods intension to have this procedure inflicted on its creation.

So how did human beings develop foreskins?

Secondly, why did God make one man without a foreskin, but then give everyone since then foreskins and command them to chop it off? Why didn't he make everyone without a foreskin if that was his intention?

So how did human beings develop foreskins?

Secondly, why did God make one man without a foreskin, but then give everyone since then foreskins and command them to chop it off? Why didn't he make everyone without a foreskin if that was his intention?

Don't worry about it.

The claim is as a result of some variant translations of some original writings in an ancient language and extrapolation from them.

No original scripture has actually said that Adam was born without a foreskin on his willy.