Blades rumours 2012 - summer

Reports on twitter that Tony McMahon from Middlesbrough has signed for the blades... and also that Pembo has turned down the Crawley job... and LJF is on target to achieve his mid-September return date.

EDIT: apparently McMahon was at S6 on loan in 2008, playing 15 games, scoring once and getting a red card!

If that's true you have signed a decent player there. If I remember correct he became a fans favourite in his short time with us

If that's true you have signed a decent player there. If I remember correct he became a fans favourite in his short time with us

Was a good player 4 years ago, stagnated since and become quite a crock.

Another gamble may or may not pay off depending on if he can stay fit and get back to the player he was for 4 or 5 of the dozen or so games he played for Wednesday.

A lot of Owls fans only remember the goal he scored for us and the few games he was outstanding - and give him an elevated status as a result. The other games he was at best average and I don't think he's improved his ratio of good to bad games or he'd not have been released.

McMahon not just a rumour then.............http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11683/7943131/McMahon-heads-for-Blades-talks

It is an odd one this he does not agree and new deal at Boro and then is close to moving to Wigan but suddenly we look to be signing him. A bit of a drop down really but could be a decent signing for us.

Was a good player 4 years ago, stagnated since and become quite a crock.

Another gamble may or may not pay off depending on if he can stay fit and get back to the player he was for 4 or 5 of the dozen or so games he played for Wednesday.

A lot of Owls fans only remember the goal he scored for us and the few games he was outstanding - and give him an elevated status as a result. The other games he was at best average and I don't think he's improved his ratio of good to bad games or he'd not have been released.

Agree he was good 4 seasons ago, I don't know how good he is now so just going on what I remember from his time with us. If he's a freebie though I can't see it going too wrong for them

Looks like Crewe's 5th choice striker has signed for United ...Shaun Miller

more Wednesday imaginary stats ! he played 33 games last season so.how is he 5th choice ? You made that up again didn't you !The signing doesn't inspire me but please don't feel the need to add your own lies regarding our signings