Blades rumours 2012 - summer

Not a rumour but I would love to see Halford back at the club.

Not a rumour but I would love to see Halford back at the club.

Interesting to see him linked with the Owls and he just said 'it will never happen'.

What a lad.

Saw in the Star about Kitson from Pompey...Love to get him and Halford but if our bigger noisy neighbours go for Kitson he will go there...Halford would never go to S6 , he still loves ther Blades

Saw in the Star about Kitson from Pompey...Love to get him and Halford but if our bigger noisy neighbours go for Kitson he will go there...Halford would never go to S6 , he still loves ther Blades

I for one would love Halford back @ Lane, Kitson is a new one on me, but he must surely get better offers than league 1. Mind not same player he was at Reading, but sill like him :)

Probably could have it's own thread, but with McCabe making it clear that more of the youth\development squad are going to have to step up, who do you reckon could have an impact?

I would like to see DW aiming high with the loan players,maybe asking Blackpool if they are ready to let Kevin Phillips go out on loan,or if DJ Campbell is injury free,get onto QPR and see if they will loan him out.They can only say no.

I would like to see DW aiming high with the loan players,maybe asking Blackpool if they are ready to let Kevin Phillips go out on loan,or if DJ Campbell is injury free,get onto QPR and see if they will loan him out.They can only say no.

Why would blackpool loan out kevin philips??

Why would blackpool loan out kevin philips??

That's the question Danny needs to be asking,and if Blackpool gave him all the encouragement he needed...go for it.

I'm not sure about Kitson, at 32 his best days are behind him and we've been down this route unsuccessfully with Bent and Beattie in the last year.

I'd love to see Halford but I don't see him dropping in to this division yet assuming he leaves Pompey that is.

Probably could have it's own thread, but with McCabe making it clear that more of the youth\development squad are going to have to step up, who do you reckon could have an impact?

Elliott Whitehouse ? David McAlister may get more games this year also, especially if McDonald doesn't stay.

phillips only just signed a 1 year contract so he must be in blackpools plans for the next season.