Police grab two youths on Granville Road

You can either stop bickering and discuss like adults or i can close the thread and issue bans - your choice.

Thank you. Lets get back to the issue which is how we deal with these idiots.

These idiots who arrested two gentlemen just for a hand gesture. Why do the police have a massive ego.

Thank you. Lets get back to the issue which is how we deal with these idiots.

These idiots who arrested two gentlemen just for a hand gesture. Why do the police have a massive ego.

Without rereading the whole thread again, I'm guessing it was the finger and thumb gun gesture.

Wonder if they'd have got the same treatment if they made the machine gun gesture or the hand grenade throw gesture. I suspect not, might even test this theory next time I see a van load of 'em looking board.

Has anyone yet made the observation that people who make 'I'm shooting you' gestures at the police tend not tp be law abiding citizens? The police may have thought it likely they'd find either drugs, weapons or stolen property on these lads, which may explain their response.

not normally in agreement with you in other threads but 100 % in agreement here, in fact if the police saw the gun gesture/fakegun/real gun in various circumstances, half light, going past at speed etc it could be perceived to be real, simple solution dont make gun gestures or point fake guns at police as there will be consequences, good for the police hope the lad s*** them selves