Police grab two youths on Granville Road

unless we know em, or asked them in person yeah

maybe garlic saw em and they were carrying folders, who knows

I dont think it really matters if they are students or not. Its the classic case of police overreacting that is the issue here. Police officers seem to be a law unto themselves. Better warn all the deaf schools in the area in case they arrest more people for sign language.

unless we know em, or asked them in person yeah

maybe garlic saw em and they were carrying folders, who knows

Do only students carry folders? I think that you will find that many doctors, solicitors and many other professionals do. Why would he not assume then that they were doctors for example?

Do only students carry folders? I think that you will find that many doctors, solicitors and many other professionals do. Why would he not assume then that they were doctors for example?

sigh

and whys it matter?

being near the college theyre more likely to be students than say strippers or brain surgeons or astronauts but tbh it dont really matter.

sigh

and whys it matter?

being near the college theyre more likely to be students than say strippers or brain surgeons or astronauts but tbh it dont really matter.

I think that it matters a lot. By stating that they were two male students he has turned it into a student bashing thread. He could have said "two young men" but he opted to assume that they were students.

I think that it matters a lot. By stating that they were two male students he has turned it into a student bashing thread. He could have said "two young men" but he opted to assume that they were students.

wheres the student bashing?

have i missed someat?

all i see is a few people think the police are over reacting and wasting resources and some are glad the police are out arresting "scrotes"