Mediums for readings?

Why can't mediums ever give the full name of the spirit "talking" to them? I wonder..

just by looking at a pic, or even just a name

You can see my pic, and a name.

Go for it girl.

Go for it girl.

30 minutes, and no reply?

You saw me coming didn't you? :hihi:

30 minutes, and no reply?

You saw me coming didn't you? :hihi:

or, you could see she's not been online for the last few hours, and not try and make a joke out of her posts?

or, you could see she's not been online for the last few hours, and not try and make a joke out of her posts?

I'm trembling with anticipation for what she can tell me.

Bring it on.

And if she tells me anything of importance or relevance I'll be honest and tell you.

Speaking with the dead, communicating with spirits, 200 years ago a stake and fire would be waiting for them there medium types.

On a serious note, if these "mediums" are truly gifted, why do they charge for their "services". I fear they are praying on the weak willed and vulnerable in our society.

I'll give £100 to any medium on here who can tell me what the last thing my late father did with me before he passed on, and another £100 for what he said. £200 for contacting your spirt and asking them a couple of questions, easy money.

Angel.

On a serious note, if these "mediums" are truly gifted, why do they charge for their "services". I fear they are praying on the weak willed and vulnerable in our society.

I'll give £100 to any medium on here who can tell me what the last thing my late father did with me before he passed on

Angel.

Your first point- wouldnt you? If you had to go to someones house/have them to yours would you not charge them for your time? I presume its mentally draining at times. Why not ask for a donation if people are willing to pay.

Although as Robina says, some are extortioate. Joanne Gregory charges £45 for an email reading. Unjustified I would say, but chargeable because she has done celebrity readings.. and people pay it, choice.

As for your last comment- a good point.. I would love any medium to tell me the last thing/thought I had when a certain someone close to me died. If that came out I would be a total believer.

Although I intend to see a medium Monday and have seen Linda Shepperd (and a fantastic gypsy) previously, Im still unsure as to what I belive

I've seen Derren Browns shows.

I would in fairness hate to ''see'' proof of my passed relatives for myself. But theres too many things that a previous medium has said that NOBODY else could know. specific things. and I've seen Derren Brown etc- and amazaed at what he does. but sometimes, why not be open minded, and if you have a reading make your own judgement from it.

I dont think its for anyone to say what someone see's/believes in etc..

The way I see it, Derrren Brown can do what you do, with ease, probably much better than you.

He can do it without talking to the dead, and without any magic powers. He can do it just with his eyes and his ears and his brain.

So what the proves, is that it is perfectly possible to do what you do without communicating with the dead.

Now, seeing as we know that your act can be done without any magic powers, why would we believe that you have magic powers?

Derren brown is a very good illusionist, i'm a medium, there is a difference, i get proof from sprit that its for the person i am talking to, an illusionist can make you see what you want to see.

I dont believe its possible to do what i do without talking to the dead, do you know when you pick up a phone and talk to a friend relative etc, thats what i class myself as, if it wasnt for spirit i couldnt work and if it wasnt for the person recieving the message they'd probably hang up

Im not a magician i'm a medium, very big differnce, ask paul daniels

If you're convinced that your abilities are indeed paranormal, then you deserve the chance to provide convincing evidence (and earn a few pounds...).

In many psychic/medium jobs, i am aware that this sort of test is compulsory, and for good reason as there is a lot of con people, thats why people are so reluctant to believe, but i cant blame them, i'd be happy to do this sort of test if and when i need to

i agree people that have came to me with problems, noises in the home etc, i ask them to try and find a rational explanation before they put it down to spirit, i talk to spirit, but i would be the first to say try and find another explanation, thats when im called to do private invests. The way i work varies, depending on the spirit, i always hear voices, clearly, i see images of what they remember, so i can pass it on, i've had people that have been killed in devastating circumstances, but i'm not going to relay details to a relative, its not something i'd want to be told, so i ask the person in spirit for a memory that only that person would understand, very often thats proof they need.

I hear them constantly and wouldnt have it any other way, but thats normal for me, but how to explain to people that dont live with it through choice day to day, and How to distinguish between your own thoughts and spirit? ok, example best way i can describe, you have a relative that passed years ago, you have memories, of a situation, or a smell, or peice of music that reminds you of them you even remember how they spoke, that is your own thought and memories, but if you see a relative, in your mind in surroundings that you dont remember, talking about anything, chances are your talking to them in spirit, which for 'normal' people this will happen in dream state, as its the only time you are calm and they can come to you, but if your hearing accents that you have no memory of....chances are thats spirit too

i wont charge for email, text or phone readings, but will charge for the distance i have to travel, i do this job because i can, not for gain monetary wise

Go for it girl

ok:) when i have a genuine name 'earl of groan?' and a pic id be happy to do one for you