If animals not meant to be eaten by humans, why are they made of meat ??

Don't you just love it when someone comes across a phrase that has been around for decades then reproduces it on a forum thinking that they are the first to have thought of it?

Meat, and if we weren't the most dominant species on earth we'd get eaten,

And we are ........ I could post the links but they are a bit gruesome for a “family friendly” forum.

And we are ........ I could post the links but they are a bit gruesome for a “family friendly” forum.

Yeah but we're top of the food chain, I mean literally the very very top. We the very main Apex predator.

Yeah but we're top of the food chain, I mean literally the very very top. We the very main Apex predator.

:D

I know what you mean but it doesn’t mean much to a alligator or a lion if you stray onto their patch.

There's not much chance of bumping into an alligator or a lion down your local supermarket.

I know virgins who do eat meat.

Well, that's a technicality, isn't it?

Didn't Bill Clinton try a similar argument?

Well, that's a technicality, isn't it?

Didn't Bill Clinton try a similar argument?

I doubt Monica was chaste!

:D

I know what you mean but it doesn’t mean much to a alligator or a lion if you stray onto their patch.

There's not much chance of bumping into an alligator or a lion down your local supermarket.

I don't think there are too many alligators hanging around the supermarket, but there's one in a pond a few hundred yards from my house. I keep a wary eye out for him when I'm taking the dogs for a walk.:hihi:

Apes evolved as omnivores; we still have a wide variety of teeth enabling us to eat a wide variety of foods, including incisors and canines to rip up meat.

That doesn't mean that we have to eat meat; we can survive on a meat-free diet, and we can survive on a vegetarian-free diet as well. Neither is optimal, but some people will choose a sub-optimal diet because they consider other things more important than what is the optimal diet.

In the case of vegetarians and vegans, it's usually the welfare of animals that they consider to be more important - apart, of course, from people who don't eat meat for no better reason than they don't like the stuff. That's no more a moral position than my refusal to drink alcohol because I don't like alcoholic drinks.

Meat, and if we weren't the most dominant species on earth we'd get eaten, but we're the kings of the animal kingdom, we pwned nature.

The OP has the best point I've seen all day.

We're not dominant - we just think we're superior because we have guns. You try coming face to face with a lion without a gun and then see who is dominant

Geuine question to the vegitarians and the virgins who refuse to eat anything meat related.

If animals are not meant to be eaten by humans, then why are they made of meat, and why does a pig (for example) taste so good when it is in a sandwich with eggs and brown sauce?

Metal is not supposed to be consumed, and human excrement is not meant to be eaten - if you do try to eat it you will vomit.

I don't agree with the imhumane way animals are treat, however I don't have a leg to stand on when I enjoy a sunday roast at the weekend, and chicken korma is my favourite food

I can only assume that your brain does not have many miles on the clock if this is meant to be a genuine question.

Either that or the state of the education system is far worse than I thought.

... some tribes ate their family members as a sign of respect, if you think about it, eating a family member when they die would keep them with you for the rest of your life.

Only if you were permanently constipated.