If animals not meant to be eaten by humans, why are they made of meat ??

What an asinine post.

Also what's all this about "virgins who refuse to eat anything meat related"? What has virginity got to do with anything?

An unfortunately amusing error; it's fairly obvious he meant "vegans."

Lions & other big cats generally avoid human contact (and not just humans with guns), even they recognise that we are dominant.

I guess Polar Bears reckon they're tops... aren't they supposed to be the only animal that will actively hunt humans?

I guess Polar Bears reckon they're tops... aren't they supposed to be the only animal that will actively hunt humans?
I will actively hunt humans when the world goes belly up and food imports stop coming into the country. :)

We import just about all our food to here so if we can't get enough oil to get the ships around the world or the worlds economies flop we will all be digging for roots or looking at each other is a different way ;)

I will actively hunt humans when the world goes belly up and food imports stop coming into the country. :)

We import just about all our food to here so if we can't get enough oil to get the ships around the world or the worlds economies flop we will all be digging for roots or looking at each other is a different way ;)

Still no "like" button, I see

.... we will all be digging for roots or looking at each other is a different way ;)

So in that respect is it better to be obese, or fit as a fiddle? Fatty foods aint good for us.. time to pack in the gym, and get down to mcD's sharpish! :D

Obvious to you maybe, I guess I thought he was making a reference to the notion that meat eating is a manly thing to do or something.

They may well be, or at least the only ones who ever let anyone escape, I have my suspicions about dolphins...

So in that respect is it better to be obese, or fit as a fiddle? Fatty foods aint good for us.. time to pack in the gym, and get down to mcD's sharpish! :D

I wouldn't get too carried away, you won't be able to outrun hard2miss if you over do it.

What are people made of?

Isn't it something like 90% water.

I wouldn't get too carried away, you won't be able to outrun hard2miss if you over do it.
Nope, the best bet is to resort to the swamp. Being hungry is one thing, but I aint getting my feet wet for it :D

Isn't it something like 90% water.
But that yummy tasty water that you can't get in bottles yet :D

Geuine question to the vegitarians and the virgins who refuse to eat anything meat related.

You could ask why we're not allowed to eat other human beings.

They're made of meat.

Nope, the best bet is to resort to the swamp. Being hungry is one thing, but I aint getting my feet wet for it :D

Yeah right as if I'm going to fall for that, all you need do is loot a fishing shop and then you'll hunt down all the pudgy suckers who took refuge in the swamp in your new waders.