If animals not meant to be eaten by humans, why are they made of meat ??

We're not dominant - we just think we're superior because we have guns.

It is the technology that makes us dominant. No animal can make a living out of eating only humans - we are too well able to defend ourselves.

Geuine question to the vegitarians and the virgins who refuse to eat anything meat related.

If animals are not meant to be eaten by humans, then why are they made of meat, and why does a pig (for example) taste so good when it is in a sandwich with eggs and brown sauce?

Metal is not supposed to be consumed, and human excrement is not meant to be eaten - if you do try to eat it you will vomit.

I don't agree with the imhumane way animals are treat, however I don't have a leg to stand on when I enjoy a sunday roast at the weekend, and chicken korma is my favourite food

Yeah.....it sounds like you may have been eating this

It is the technology that makes us dominant. No animal can make a living out of eating only humans - we are too well able to defend ourselves.

Oh good that makes us superior then - so much so that we go out shooting and stabbing each other for kicks now

Oh good that makes us superior then - so much so that we go out shooting and stabbing each other for kicks now

Superior in terms of the food chain, yes. All else is open to interpretation and opinion.

Animals do not make a living out of eating anything they survive and could do so eating us were it not for the fact that we retaliate with unprecedented violence when one of them turns rogue, steals chickens, damages crops, come close to a village, catches our fish and on and on it goes.

Meat, and if we weren't the most dominant species on earth we'd get eaten, but we're the kings of the animal kingdom, we pwned nature.

The OP has the best point I've seen all day.

Apart from the odd earthquake, famine, flood, tsunami, plague and drought.

There's not much chance of bumping into an alligator or a lion down your local supermarket.

There's a few dragons in ours.

Geuine question to the vegitarians and the virgins who refuse to eat anything meat related.

If animals are not meant to be eaten by humans, then why are they made of meat, and why does a pig (for example) taste so good when it is in a sandwich with eggs and brown sauce?

Metal is not supposed to be consumed, and human excrement is not meant to be eaten - if you do try to eat it you will vomit.

I don't agree with the imhumane way animals are treat, however I don't have a leg to stand on when I enjoy a sunday roast at the weekend, and chicken korma is my favourite food

What an asinine post.

Also what's all this about "virgins who refuse to eat anything meat related"? What has virginity got to do with anything?

two canibals eating a circus clowne.. he says to his mate.....does this meat taste funny to you ?:hihi:

We're not dominant - we just think we're superior because we have guns. You try coming face to face with a lion without a gun and then see who is dominant

Lions & other big cats generally avoid human contact (and not just humans with guns), even they recognise that we are dominant.

Text book fallibly of equivocation, HeadingNorth made no mention of moral superiority to animals (though if we are going to compare ourselves to lions in that regard lions habitually practice infanticide) he simply pointed out that we are more capable of defending ourselves & neutralising threats than lions.

Animals do not make a living out of eating anything they survive....

The definitions are identical. Making a living entails surviving, and vice versa.

..... and could do so eating us were it not for the fact that we retaliate with unprecedented violence

Yes, that's exactly the point. It is our technology that keeps us at the top of the food chain; nothing else.