If animals not meant to be eaten by humans, why are they made of meat ??

Geuine question to the vegitarians and the virgins who refuse to eat anything meat related.

If animals are not meant to be eaten by humans, then why are they made of meat, and why does a pig (for example) taste so good when it is in a sandwich with eggs and brown sauce?

Metal is not supposed to be consumed, and human excrement is not meant to be eaten - if you do try to eat it you will vomit.

I don't agree with the imhumane way animals are treat, however I don't have a leg to stand on when I enjoy a sunday roast at the weekend, and chicken korma is my favourite food

Geuine question to the vegitarians and the virgins who refuse to eat anything meat related.

If animals are not meant to be eaten by humans, then why are they made of meat, and why does a pig (for example) taste so good when it is in a sandwich with eggs and brown sauce?

Metal is not supposed to be consumed, and human excrement is not meant to be eaten - if you do try to eat it you will vomit.

I don't agree with the imhumane way animals are treat, however I don't have a leg to stand on when I enjoy a sunday roast at the weekend, and chicken korma is my favourite food

The part in bold is why I believed they didn't eat it? I had a couple of vegetarian friends at school who both said that if an animal had died from old age and not been killed purely for the purpose of food, then they'd eat it!

I know virgins who do eat meat.

If animals are not meant to be eaten by humans, then why are they made of meat ?

What are people made of?

The part in bold is why I believed they didn't eat it? I had a couple of vegetarian friends at school who both said that if an animal had died from old age and not been killed purely for the purpose of food, then they'd eat it!

Old age?

I look forward to tucking into my Grannys leathery meat when she croaks it.:gag:

I know virgins who do eat meat.

In Sheffield? :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm going to hide now! :hihi:

Do vegetarians/vegans actually think that? I think you will find the great majority do not.

... I don't agree with the imhumane way animals are treat...

This is one of the reasons, there are many others.

jb

Humans have a mouth full of various types of teeth …….. if we were meant to be herbivores we would have a mouth full of molars.

What are people made of?

Did you know that cannibals didn’t eat human meat because they enjoyed it, they ate it as part of a sacred ritual, they believed they would acquire some of the traits of the person being eaten, some tribes ate their family members as a sign of respect, if you think about it, eating a family member when they die would keep them with you for the rest of your life. Eating a baby or child when it died was a way of keeping them with you, many other mammals also eat their young as a way of keeping them and not because they are hungry. :)

What are people made of?

Meat, and if we weren't the most dominant species on earth we'd get eaten, but we're the kings of the animal kingdom, we pwned nature.

The OP has the best point I've seen all day.

Plenty of vegetarians eat the tasty meat of fruit and nuts.

Meat, and if we weren't the most dominant species on earth we'd get eaten, but we're the kings of the animal kingdom, we pwned nature.

The OP has the best point I've seen all day.

Been a quiet day today, then? ;)