Urgent! Lost Kittens- 4 weeks old! Please Read

Yes... but I've just clicked on this thread about 6 times in the last 10 minutes.

And yes, it's great that you have been doing it and you work full time and don't live in the area but not everyone can do that.

I agree, that too many people who could help don't, but you can't just blame anyone who doesn't match up to you.

Yes... but I've just clicked on this thread about 6 times in the last 10 minutes.

And yes, it's great that you have been doing it and you work full time and don't live in the area but not everyone can do that.

I agree, that too many people who could help don't, but you can't just blame anyone who doesn't match up to you.

Of course everyone is different and peoples circumstances are different,i'm not expecting anyone to lmatch up to me,i'm a freak and don't do people,my anger is at the heartless pesron who did it in the first place........

Simply put there is not enough people looking.......

And it's mega frustrating becuse time is quickly running, out if they are as young as was first thought......

And to anyone who's been looking a big thankyou for helping.....

Am goin up now where do I need to lo

I get off work at 2:30 today, so could possibly get the area a little after 3 (if you include lost time) If anyone will be there around then, can you PM me your number so we can co-ordinate?

I have only just seen this thread. Poor little mites.

Been reading through and this thread has deeply touched me.

I cant believe someone would do this, its disgraceful, i really hope the kittens are ok but after so long, my hopes are fading as to whether they may still be alive. I too shall try and take a trip up there later today, poor lil kittens :(

Am in the park now. Have put some fish down. Nothing to be seen. Will come by later and see if the fish has been touched.

Right, we can't really go on like this can we? sooo lets have someone to co ordinate this search, it doesn't matter if in person or on here its just so we know what we are doing and what has been covered, anyone want to volunteer? if not I will do it.

I have just rang Jackie at C.A.T.S and had a good chat about it, no one knows anything its all hearsay and there is not even any proof that it is true, so come on lets have one big co ordinated push with someone as central contact and a thorough search of the area, comments please? :hihi:

Good idea Moon :) so it might mot be true that they actually dumped the kittens??

Good idea Moon :) so it might mot be true that they actually dumped the kittens??

We just don't know Spiritangel, its all based on a phone call to the vets asking how to wean a kitten, and this was the explanation of how they got it thats why I think that we need one big and thorough push and put this to rest.

We just don't know Spiritangel, its all based on a phone call to the vets asking how to wean a kitten, and this was the explanation of how they got it thats why I think that we need one big and thorough push and put this to rest.

I agree

I'm going up there this evening but I know that I am just going to be randomly looking in a big park that I have no knowledge of, and may well be just looking fruitlessly in a spot that someone else was searching 15 minutes previously

It's not that it's a waste of time - far from it, but time (which if the story is true, must be running out) would be better spent in a co-ordinated effort

The difficulty of course is that not everyone willing to search can do so at the same time

I think we could all be barking up the wrong tree. If they were truely only 4 weeks old its safe to assume they didn't even make it through Wednesday night.

If they're older, say 8 or 9 weeks its possible theyve separated and gone a fair distance in 3 different directions.

Also if all this is based on 1 call to the vets asking for weaning advice, then its possible it could be someone who has taken a kitten too early from its mum and obviously can't tell the vet the real truth.

Well, I have the afternoon off and I'm on my way home. (Pulled over on a side street to check the thread, of course)

If anyone wants to co-ordinate me- feel free. Which part of the park are we talking about?

Do we actually know that there are 3 kittens out there?

Can we contact the vet for more info?

How did this story get from the vet to the 'net?

Is this a wild goose chase?

I'll drive closer to the park, pull over and check the thread again.