Urgent! Lost Kittens- 4 weeks old! Please Read

I went up for an hour earlier, I wish I had good news but I dont. Poor little things.

Hi, im only round the corner just off bellhouse road, but my little girls are in bed and my husbands on afternoons, i can drop me girls off in the morning at school then have a scoot round on the way home. Where abouts approximatley are you looking ? if my teenage son shows his face anytime soon, I will nip round x

Been out lookin with Hodgepig tonight, it's like lookin for a needle in a haystack. We really need more people out there. If you live locally, or if you own a car please get yourelf over and look for these little ones. There is no obvoius food or water supply and they are imminent danger from predators (including the many kids that hang round there). Living too far away is no excuse - I came from Aston and Hodgepig from Chesterfield. If you class yourself as an animal lover then please, please help us to find them

Did you manage to speak to anyone from the houses at all? I don't really think that they are in the park, we have been with the dogs and I know that Kira would have found them in the bushes, she is a proper sniffer and she loves kittens, mind you its worth persevering you never know...just I think they are in the gardens, I know as much as anyone though :confused:.

one of my friends lives in the houses on there about 5th one in, but i havent got her telephone number, and looks like shes hasnt been on facebook for a while x

The disgusting awful excuse for a person, just abandoning baby kittens like that. Hope they get some karma biting them in their backside.

one of my friends lives in the houses on there about 5th one in, but i havent got her telephone number, and looks like shes hasnt been on facebook for a while x

It might help a lot if you could speak to your friend and get her to talk to other neighbors and get them to search really thoroughly, under sheds places like that.

It might help a lot if you could speak to your friend and get her to talk to other neighbors and get them to search really thoroughly, under sheds places like that.

A friend of mine lives on there too, sent her a message earlier but not had a reply yet :(

I've been looking tonight, but I didn't see or hear anything :( I can't believe that anyone would do this, such a nasty cowardly thing to do..

Have you been and knocked on all the doors and asked to go down the gardens of eqch house? I had to do that once :/

I've been looking tonight, but I didn't see or hear anything :( I can't believe that anyone would do this, such a nasty cowardly thing to do..

Was it you who we saw Ethella? I will pop back down tomorrow or over wkend and knock on the houses Moonbird

Been out tonight with smudge looking for them,and i'm afraid not a thing......

They don't stand a chance each day that goes bye it gets slimmer and slimmer the chance of them surviving.......

For anyone who claims to be a animal lover,heres your chance to prove it and get out there,and do something to help find them.....