Urgent! Lost Kittens- 4 weeks old! Please Read

Im going to look later any ideas where to start?? the park or waste ground advice welcome

This is the trouble its all so vague isn't it? there is very little information about the kittens as no one knows who the person was that saw it all happen we can't ask questions so just have to guess much of it.

All anyone knows is it was the top end of the park on Bellhouse Road so I'm guessing it was around the junction of Bellhouse and Shiregreen lane/Hatfield house lane, the kittens ran towards the park, but my money is on them being in the back gardens of the houses along the side of the park and that is the place that we can't search.

There is a house at the top right on the corner with a garden open to the street so they would have had to run past there before reaching the park and that would be their way into the backs of other houses...where on the upside they would be safer, but the down side we can't get in to look for them.

If people do go to look please talk to anyone that you may see around the houses and let us know if you learn anything, and I will also go up and have another look later, but can't see the point in lots of us being there at once as it will probably just make them hide if they are scared...poor little things.

Has anyone been and asked at the houses if we can look,sorry if ime stating the obvious,it does make sense they wouldnt maybe have gone far as theyre so small and scared.

Has anyone been and asked at the houses if we can look,sorry if ime stating the obvious,it does make sense they wouldnt maybe have gone far as theyre so small and scared.

I did speak to Simplyswitch last night and will relay what I was told as I know that she can't access the forum today to answer.

Leaflets have been delivered to all of the houses along the edge of the park and posters put up along the road and surrounding areas, I also believe that they did speak to some of the people in the houses but don't think that anyone was able to search gardens, I really think it would be worth asking at the top 2/3 houses again today but then something needs sorting because if lots of people are knocking they will get sick of it.

The trouble is that people from here are not the only ones searching, it all needs a bit of co ordinating really to be effective.

I don't think that they will have gone far either, they will have ran to the first place with some cover which I would think would be the corner or one of the top 3 houses, poor things must be so hungry and thirsty.

I could sit and cry :( :( i feel so helpless and useless,maybe they could be under someones hut/shed anywhere its dark i would think if anyone needs any help let me know surely someone must find them soon especially if theyre in a garden.I so want this to be a happy ending i just cant concentrate on anything at the moment x

I could sit and cry :( :( i feel so helpless and useless,maybe they could be under someones hut/shed anywhere its dark i would think if anyone needs any help let me know surely someone must find them soon especially if theyre in a garden.I so want this to be a happy ending i just cant concentrate on anything at the moment x

I know I feel the same, I want to do something but don't know what to do because I don't know who's doing what...I do think that the kittens will be found, trouble is not everyone comes here and we might not know, they may already be safe and being looked after now, its so frustrating :(

Thanks Moon thats made me feel better you thinking the furbabys will be found,the forums usually good as people know people who know people lol,so hopefully news will filter through today

if you had more of an idea of where these guys are a trap with a recording of a a calling mother might do the trick its a method one of my local rescues (doncaster) used when i was doing a big rescue .it could help with them been so young ?

words escape me for people who can be so heartless to rip these poor things from their mother and do what they did omg !!!

and where is the mother poor thing must be deverstated x

They may not have strayed very far from where they were dumped, as kittens tend to take cover in the smallest of holes - literally a couple of inches square. Hope they are found soon. If they can get their head through - they will squeeze in.

Is anyone going up to look this evening? I could spare an hour if required....

smudge left you a message on phone ring me ta

Been out lookin with Hodgepig tonight, it's like lookin for a needle in a haystack. We really need more people out there. If you live locally, or if you own a car please get yourelf over and look for these little ones. There is no obvoius food or water supply and they are imminent danger from predators (including the many kids that hang round there). Living too far away is no excuse - I came from Aston and Hodgepig from Chesterfield. If you class yourself as an animal lover then please, please help us to find them