Urgent! Lost Kittens- 4 weeks old! Please Read

Would setting a trap be any good even though they arent weaned? around places where they wer last seen?? im soooooooo frusrated and upset these babies are out in the wild and no survival skills cos of their age.:(

The problem is knowing where to set a trap- they could be anywear. Also, as they're not yet old enough to be weaned, they wouldn't be attracted by food left in a trap.

I agree, it's mega frustrating. Poor little things x

We will be going up to the park later and will have a good look around, perhaps we will have some luck when its a bit quieter.

Hmm.. Would taking the other kit out help? Maybe if they hear the sibling cry they may come out??

Shot in the dark there, may be more trouble than good.. I don't know.

bless em really hope they are found asap, they must wonder wats happening, and if the people who dumped them is reading this then SHAME ON U WOULD U DUMP YR CHILDREN

Hmm.. Would taking the other kit out help? Maybe if they hear the sibling cry they may come out??

Shot in the dark there, may be more trouble than good.. I don't know.

Unfortunately, we haven't got any contact details for the lady who caught the one kitten.

If anyone knows who this lady is, please ask her to get in touch. It woukd be helpful to know what colour the kits are and any other details that she might have, not to mention give us an update on the kitten!

i have seen one in s5 on the four greens area, if its the same ones it was yesterday morning with no collar on and looked about the same age

what about taking a friendly cat up on a lead ??? to see if kittens come running to it ??

it was trying to come into my house, but i thourght it belongled to someone, but it was following everyone up and down the road, i put it some thing to eat outside but that was the last i have seen of it

OMG - I cant believe somebody would do this!!!!

I feel so sorry for the poor little kittens - they must be petrified!!!!!

I would help but my fella isnt home and the kids are in bed.

Hope they are found soon!!!

pm me if you need any help tomorrow im working but can take some time out to look for them im so worried poor little furbabies

Ive just posted the first post on here as my status on Facebook - it might help.

Ive just posted the first post on here as my status on Facebook - it might help.

I'm going to do the same - poor babies :(