Urgent! Lost Kittens- 4 weeks old! Please Read

omg i just came across this post someone i know found 3 kittens in there sissters garden they are blk i think im trying to find out where they live for u

lets hope this is the kittens :)

Oh i hope its the furbabys it would be such good news i am willing to go look if its not or maybe could a trap be used on the little ones?? hope it dosent come to that will have to keep checking now and hoping its the babies. I have hand reared kittens so if desperate i can look after if no one else does

Are you still there candystick? Have there been any sightings?

No, sorry i had to come home to collect my son from school. Wont be able to get back up tonight unfortunatley.

omg i just came across this post someone i know found 3 kittens in there sissters garden they are blk i think im trying to find out where they live for u

Ooooo i hope its them.

im waiting for the person to get bk in touch with me as wen i spoke to him this morn his sister was hand rearing them

#

I've pmed you. Please get in touch!!

Im sorry that we are unable to join the search at the moment unfortunately we are tied up searching for our missing puss.

Good luck to those who are searching and I hope for a positive outcome.

x

the kittens my friend sister found was yesterday not today :( so it back to the drawing board im afaird to say

i really hope these kittens are found the park is a big area they could have gone on the steel city or flower estate i really hope they are found safe

Would setting a trap be any good even though they arent weaned? around places where they wer last seen?? im soooooooo frusrated and upset these babies are out in the wild and no survival skills cos of their age.:(

Hi, just a quick up date for all you lovely people who care about these kittens.

Sadly, we have had joy in finding the kits. The undergrowth is so thick and there's so much of it, its a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack.

The surrounding houses have been leafleted and posters put up in local shops, chippy, golf club etc. The park keepers are aware of the situation and have been stars today, helping look for them. As many dog walkers have been stopped and asked to look out for them. I don't know what else to do.

Special thanks to those from Sheffield Forum who have helped in the search today and also to everyone for their posts and concerns.

We are just hoping that someone has already found them as they won't survive long if they are still out there :( x