Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you do now accept the fact that he is dead. Good, at least we are making progress from 2 days ago.

Even Mr Prime and myself have never said we believe the story, just that he was dead, and you, and/or people like you, dismissed us for believing even just that.

There is no point in having an A Priori position of "not believing the story" though. The truth will never be known, and you know what:

1. I don't really care. I care about the lies we were fed to take us into an illegal war in Iraq, but this ... bah!

2. Nobody knows the truth to the detail that you want. Not the people who watched the live headcam footage, or those that carried out the action. The truth gets lost in the moment.

What I care about is how we can unite people. Bin Laden's methods of trying to terrorise people into change has failed, and will continue to fail. Egypt and Tunisia showed what is possible, and we should support people in their goals towards personal liberty.

What I care not one jot about is people that try to create divisions, and people that create conspiracy theories to fuel those divisions. And yes, I'm looking at you here.

I think he is probably dead.

I believe he was working for the NWO types as a figure to give excuses for war.I don't think they would claim he is dead if he isn't.( unless he really is president of USA:o http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dw53TMpk6QNc&rct=j&sa=X&ei=FDXBTZLgDZCr8APU06WzBQ&ved=0CDsQuAIwAw&q=obama+is+osama+youtube&usg=AFQjCNE5MELHkpViS03dxfilxYO5Mksfqg )

Edited by vResistance

You can just about make it fit with the grammatically correct "an" though.

:huh:

Nope.

"We're all going on a summer holiday" has 11 syllables

"We're all going on a/an Osama holiday" has 12

So it won't quite fit:).

Opinion is divided on whether definitive proof is provided that OBL is dead or common sense should prevail and imagery that might inflame a delicate situation is not released for public consumption.

Personally, I believe the pictures should be corroborated independently, perhaps by members of both sides of the US senate or an international panel that can be trusted.

I don't agree..they should be handed over to the trusted mods at SF to verify that they are indeed Osama Bullet Laden...the meeting should be held at the Harlequin, and destruction of them on a barbie in Endcliffe Park.:|