Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

Opinion is divided on whether definitive proof is provided that OBL is dead or common sense should prevail and imagery that might inflame a delicate situation is not released for public consumption.

Personally, I believe the pictures should be corroborated independently, perhaps by members of both sides of the US senate or an international panel that can be trusted.

No, they should not release the images IMO, the Yanks "got" Osama, they should leave it at that.

I too believe that the death should be verrified internationally by a body of trusted people representing each country. It would serve to shut the conspiracy theorists up.

It has, on a couple of the American shock sites.

Looks like the soldier was untrained as he`s made a right mess. Double tap to the head and hes gone down. Large hole above left eye, large portion of the jaw missing, tongue poking through hole.

It has, on a couple of the American shock sites.

Looks like the soldier was untrained as he made a right mess. Double tap to the head and hes gone down. Large hole above left eye, large portion of the jaw missing, tongue poking through hole.

..that isn't proof Noob, since the pictures havent been 'officially' released. Besides my 14 year old could knock up a convincing gun shot fatality picture on Photoshop.

..that isn't proof Noob, since the pictures havent been 'officially' released. Besides my 14 year old could knock up a convincing gun shot fatality picture on Photoshop.

Authenticity verified. `Officially` big deal..I knew Wills and Kate were getting knotted on the 29th before it was `officially` released.

Shush! You'll just encourage him, and be getting pm's next.

Looks like the soldier was untrained as he`s made a right mess. Double tap to the head and hes gone down. Large hole above left eye, large portion of the jaw missing, tongue poking through hole.

Looks like you don't know what you're talking about.

Even if it was the real image you can't infer anything about the soldiers training by the injuries in the way that you claim.

Opinion is divided on whether definitive proof is provided that OBL is dead or common sense should prevail and imagery that might inflame a delicate situation is not released for public consumption.

Personally, I believe the pictures should be corroborated independently, perhaps by members of both sides of the US senate or an international panel that can be trusted.

I'm sure that if he isn't dead Al Whatsit will parade him infront of the cameras in order to make the Yanks look like idiots.

Mind you I don't believe for 1 minute that he was buried at sea. That's a brilliant cover. His body will be wrapped in pig skins and shoved in the deep freeze....just in case.

Edited by caparo

I'm sure that if he isn't dead Al Whatsit will parade him infront of the cameras in order to make the Yanks look like idiots.

I agree, but the speculation will continue until such time as the evidence is officially provided and authenticated.

Looks like you don't know what you're talking about.

Even if it was the real image you can't infer anything about the soldiers training by the injuries in the way that you claim.

I know exactly what Im talking about when talking about firearms and training.

Run along you wet lettuce.

Authenticity verified. `Officially` big deal..I knew Wills and Kate were getting knotted on the 29th before it was `officially` released.

What if a group had been claiming their intention to marry was a hoax? You'd have been crying like a baby until the Queen confirmed it on live TV.