Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

If he wasn't dead surely he would show up at some point on tv with a recent newspaper or something to say 'I'm ALIVE'

The Americans would have to be 100% before they announced something like that.I don't need proof,he's dead.

You know I wouldn't be surprised if Bed Linen had recorded a video to be released in the event of his capture/killing.

That's what I thought.That's why he would ideally have a US paper announcing his death to hold up LOL!!Otherwise that would start up a whole new debate.

If he wasn't dead surely he would show up at some point on tv with a recent newspaper or something to say 'I'm ALIVE'

The Americans would have to be 100% before they announced something like that.I don't need proof,he's dead.

I dont think any one is claiming he is still alive !

Just that he was probley already dead and the annoucement is being used by the media to pump up Obama !

Bin laden was not reponsible for 9/11 if he was FBI would hold him reaponsible ! Which they don't and never did .

Yes, the story has changed and I agree, this was a major blunder by the president. I also seriously doubt us peons will ever get the truth on this.

These are all terrible things my government has done, and I don't deny them. I wish I had it in my power to take them back. Of course people in these countries would be upset, who wouldn't? It made me catch my breath after 911 to see people in other countries celebrating in the streets. I have, since I've been a member of this forum, asked a few trusted souls (by pm) why? WHY do they hate us so? The military, ok. I can see that, But why us common folk? What have we done to them?!

I know a few muslims here in California, some born here, a few ex-pats, several who became American citizens but honestly, there aren't many of them. And I don't for one second believe they're the same as muslims who have lived all their lives in their countries of origin. Just as I'm nothing like my ancestors from Ireland/Spain/Mexico. All we share is blood, we are otherwise like chalk and cheese. So I don't pretend to understand people in these countries or how they think. Cultural differences aside, you can't go far wrong relating to others on a human level.

Look you need to first think of the media as a tool to mould public opinion , by using lies , deceit and spin the masses like you and me belive what ever they decide to propagate ,

For example you say people were cheering in the Streets after 9/11

Cast your mind back and tell me who told you that Muslims were dancing while the towers were burning ?

You have been brainwashed by CNN , the report was a fake !

The only people who were arrested for dancing while the towers were buring were a group of isreali agents who late admitted on LIVE tv they had prior knowledge too the event :

And admitting prior knowledge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzl3juBt2Z8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by truthlogic

Do you have a tail or head wind? Take your pick. What would be your adjustments accordingly?
This is an assumptiom of finals. coming from he East puts you on a heading of around 270 degrees, which is the prevailing wind from Boston to NYC. I doubt the bombers were in contact with the tower in any case, and weren't interested in a landing. Fast or slow, coming down the Avenue at 200 and hitting the towerswould certainly not be impossible. The video I saw of the second hit appears to show a hit from the East. I am well familiar with the downtown geography of NYC. Edited by buck

I like Americans but I could not eat a whole one. The high fat content would be against my diet rules.:)

I like English people too (am one in fact) but I could not eat one. The high alcohol content would leave me three sheets to the wind :)

Now so far off topic that this thread will now be closed.