Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

It won't be release as it didn't happen as they say. As noob said the reports indicates a lack of training but that can't be right. Noob mentioned his gun training, but with the right training, as I do have, I could take out noob in less than 5 seconds, if he is trained to SAS level then 10 seconds. So he has a point to some extent. They wouldn't have stormed his compound, they would have sent a team of two or three people in who would have topped him and left. Ask me any questions and I will explain to a point as I cannot reveal my training or methods.

They were not SAS trained, they were SEAL TEAM 6 trained, big difference I should think.

Anyhow, whats the difference, no none Americans going to want to admit aanythings true anyhow, might as well move on .

Edited by poppins

Why do you think it didn't happen as they describe, presumably they had to go in mob handed as the compound was effectively guarded, one or two personnel might not have got past the guards.

Ps: Btw Fc, Duncan Norvelle could take Noob out with an ostrich feather :hihi:

Two people could have got in easily with the right training. With the right knots and knitting technique a well trained boy scout could have gone selling cookies, then while he distracts the over weight guard who is find of cookies the other boy scout goes in (who has his garrotting badge). the boy sneaking in has a video camera which we know OBL can't resist talking to. The boy presses record on the camera and the hidden gun shoots him in the kisser, the boy scout arranges him as though pleasuring himself so not to be disturbs and sneaks out, not before strangling a goat to link it to the lizards (who have a fondness for goats).

BTW Duncan Norvelle served in the scouts for 3 years so watch your mouth

They wanted to keep him "alive",otherwise he would not be a continuing threat.

Now they have done with him/the persona they have "killed him off" and are now stirring things up with Pakistan,Libya etc etc.

The New World is taking shape before our very eyes,just think ourselves lucky it's not us eh ?....we just fund it all,slaves we are.

They wanted a threat alive to provide a continuing threat? This despite them conceding he was only symbolic by say 2005? Again the facts show they were after a powerless figurehead but you choose to think of him as a terrible threat they wanted to use as a bogeyman. I would love to know what it was that started you off being so suspicious of all authority. Do you believe they ever tell the truth? Maybe I shouldn't ask as anyone who believes Bush or Cheney orchestrated 911 is mad anyway.

They were not SAS trained, they were SEAL TEAM 6 trained, big difference I should think.

You assume the SEALS are better than the SAS I guess? Just because they are American? I doubt there is much difference at all in shooting skills.

Two people could have got in easily with the right training. With the right knots and knitting technique a well trained boy scout could have gone selling cookies, then while he distracts the over weight guard who is find of cookies the other boy scout goes in (who has his garrotting badge). the boy sneaking in has a video camera which we know OBL can't resist talking to. The boy presses record on the camera and the hidden gun shoots him in the kisser, the boy scout arranges him as though pleasuring himself so not to be disturbs and sneaks out, not before strangling a goat to link it to the lizards (who have a fondness for goats).

BTW Duncan Norvelle served in the scouts for 3 years so watch your mouth

Anyone would think you'd been trained by US Navy Seals :wow:;)

There were other options and they chose the one that means we will never know the truth.

Maybe you will because whatever the BBC decide will be your truth.

And everything else will be just some wacco conspiracy theory.

Your back? You was in the 9/11 thread too spouting crap.

Your the one that doesn't believe 7/7, 9/11 and now this happened as they did.

There were no other options, the CIA planned for months if not years to get everything right and gave themselves the best options for everyone. Are you saying you are now wiser than the CIA and you would have done a better job?

No, the BBC isn't what we believe, it's common sense. When such a big figure such as Obama claims something like he has, you take it seriously, but that doesn't mean you believe it. When video of his house and all the reports come out about what happened and how it was done, THEN for me at least that is when I believed it. You believe what your mind makes up, you feel that if there is a single difference to how you imagined it would happen then it's a lie.

When they release a photo, you will then claim the photo is fake or a old photo. People are too predictable, there is so much proof already that he is dead, all the proof anyone needs in todays world is right in front of you.

How about you prove that they are lying? You've never in the past answered a single question of mine, and same goes for most other conspiracy theorists on this forum. What we know now which is a hell of a lot to say it happened a couple of days ago, so tell us why they are lying, what makes you think they are lying? With proof too ;)

You've referenced the getting rid of his body again, I think this is the fifth time I've said this but why would they keep the body? And dumping it in the ocean, that's obvious, when they take his body he is in the Americans hands, they have custody of him, so where would they bury him on land in less than 24 hours? If they did find somewhere then what is the likelihood that someone would find out where and dig him up? VERY likely. The sea burial was the best of a list of bad options (the same in every aspect of the mission) and it was done respectfully, they weren't there to get his body to parade round or to do anything other than to kill or capture him then dispose of the body or take him back to the US. He was killed so they did what they needed to do then disposed of his body.

Whatever happens, you will always find something wrong with what they are saying. Even though there isn't proper solid proof as of yet, that doesn't mean at all that it's not true. Where is the proof Saddam is really dead, it might not be him! :o where is the proof David Cameron really is who he says he is :o every single thing in life has the same thing, but just because you have wacky theories and hate a aspect of it (america? governments?) you will never believe anything.

You assume the SEALS are better than the SAS I guess? Just because they are American? I doubt there is much difference at all in shooting skills.

SEALS are trained hard, maybe even harder than the SAS! There's a show on discovery that follows certain parts of the training and it's a lot worse than you'd expect from what you see in media etc.

I think vResistance may blow up now with me talking about TV and media, because they are all made by the government :rolleyes: