Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

Bin Laden never existed. He was created by the New World Order. The man they hunted for so many years and just killed was in fact one, Fred Nargs from Bristol, England a former stage comedian and female impersonator

Aye, poor old Fred - he had to take up the Bin Laden impersonation routine when the bottom fell out of the Cilla Black impersonation market.

Whether to release pictures or not is apparently being debated at high levels.

The man got better than he gave. Hundreds of people blown to pieces and not enough of them left to be able to identify, others leaping out of windows from high up to escape the flames.

I saw the whole thing live. I told the guys I was with that I hoped when they found out where the terrorists came from they'd nuke the whole place out of existence.

That SOB has cost the country over 2.5 trillion dollars, money that could have been used to better the well being of millions of Americans and foreign aid to poorer countries that are our friends.

That SOB has cost the country over 2.5 trillion dollars, money that could have been used to better the well being of millions of Americans and foreign aid to poorer countries that are our friends.

I doubt it woudl have been spent on the two things you mentioned.

Whether to release pictures or not is apparently being debated at high levels.

The man got better than he gave. Hundreds of people blown to pieces and not enough of them left to be able to identify, others leaping out of windows from high up to escape the flames.

I saw the whole thing live. I told the guys I was with that I hoped when they found out where the terrorists came from they'd nuke the whole place out of existence.

But how much has been earnt from oil ,poppies, contracts,and insurances and continues to be?

Bin Laden if you believe he ever existed or was responsible for 9/11, killed nowhere near the numbers of innocent people that the 'coalition' has and is still doing.

It wasnt Bin Laden that took away the US and UK rights from its people it was the US and UK goverments.

I know the innocent people arnt you mum ,brother or sister so it doesnt matter but the to the hundreds of thousands of innocent peoples families it has affected im sure they think different after all even if you believe half the twadle they didnt do it.

I watched a program last night about people who are still homeless in New Orleans after Katrina, and I don't think you have any poor foreign friends

That isn't because the government can't afford to help them though. I do see your point in a way but it's not as simple as if they hadn't had to spend 2.5 trillion on the stuff they have then they could have helped the survivors of Katrina. That is up to charities/aid organizations to help out with and if they're part funded by the government then great but it won't have made any difference I imagine.