Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

ok heres what i think. i truly believe OBL is dead but was killed a while ago with obama not been a very popular president and the elections coming up its all for votes so it makes "OBAMA" the man that killed OBL an makes him great to get votes. but hey thats only my opinion.

Yes, and fotunately he has one of those "memory erasing devices" that Will Smith had in MIB, so that everybody that knew about the corpse would be made to forget. :hihi:

Oh, and what about him being unpopular and having elections last year? Why not bring out the dead then?

ok heres what i think. i truly believe OBL is dead but was killed a while ago with obama not been a very popular president and the elections coming up its all for votes so it makes "OBAMA" the man that killed OBL an makes him great to get votes. but hey thats only my opinion.

Fair assumption, and perhaps a useful smoke screen for other matters going on.

His Daughter apparently, is saying he was captured before being shot.

Why do they keep lying ?

So you agree with nicola's claim that he was killed a while ago, and you agree with the daughter's claim that he was captured?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

But they can't have irrifutable evidence unless they dredge up the body,then you have to believe some "government" puppet doctor.

They can't prove the story to be true because it is another lie like 9/11 and 7/7 and you can't prove a lie to be true..

Are you one of those people who believes America will now Nuke it's own people so they can invade Pakistan? That OBL was captured 10 years ago and was kept on ice? the plane never hit the Pentagon?

Why do they keep lying ?

How do we know she's not lying? Do you believe it's his wife? if so would you feel anger towards the USA for killing off your loved one? She may have created the lie to gain more support

The trouble with questioning everything in the world - it throws up more unanswered questions

Are you one of those people who believes America will now Nuke it's own people so they can invade Pakistan? That OBL was captured 10 years ago and was kept on ice? the plane never hit the Pentagon?

"One of those people" ?. Not if being "one of those people" means you believe all of the above.

How do we know she's not lying? Do you believe it's his wife? if so would you feel anger towards the USA for killing off your loved one? She may have created the lie to gain more support

The trouble with questioning everything in the world - it throws up more unanswered questions

I don't know if she is lying or not ,or even exists yet.

So we are now being told he was living with his family in a fortress in the middle of a city in Pakistan ? hardly hiding.

Do you think he'd given in and was just waiting for them to come ?

I just don't agree with the story,and i have been right as it keeps changing.

Time will tell.

But you do now accept the fact that he is dead. Good, at least we are making progress from 2 days ago.

Even Mr Prime and myself have never said we believe the story, just that he was dead, and you, and/or people like you, dismissed us for believing even just that.

There is no point in having an A Priori position of "not believing the story" though. The truth will never be known, and you know what:

1. I don't really care. I care about the lies we were fed to take us into an illegal war in Iraq, but this ... bah!

2. Nobody knows the truth to the detail that you want. Not the people who watched the live headcam footage, or those that carried out the action. The truth gets lost in the moment.

What I care about is how we can unite people. Bin Laden's methods of trying to terrorise people into change has failed, and will continue to fail. Egypt and Tunisia showed what is possible, and we should support people in their goals towards personal liberty.

What I care not one jot about is people that try to create divisions, and people that create conspiracy theories to fuel those divisions. And yes, I'm looking at you here.

Archived