Six week wonders at the gym - annoying people !!

True, but the terms and conditions are clearly laid out so it is their own fault

Then again, by the same reasoning, you know full well that your gym is financed by encouraging people who the gym knows full well will likely quit after six weeks, into signing legally-binding year-long contracts.

Inevitably this means that for those 6 weeks, the gym will be packed with beginners.

As this is the ways things are, and, you know it, I don't see how you have grounds for complaint?

Well this threads gone down well hasn't it bobbie :hihi:

She sounds like one of those Titless wonders you see at the gym :hihi:

:oReally did spit my coffee out...(well, water, actually):hihi::hihi::hihi:

Poppins 1 Bobbins 0

bobbie u r a w....r :gag::gag::loopy::loopy::huh:

YOu lot are tolerant, at my gym these people get under everyones feet and are a complete pain in the backside in the classes.

On the plus side, some newbys trump loudly doing the stomach/abs work, and so creates a laugh for the regulars:hihi: meanwhile the newby who has trumped spends the next hour with a feeling of shame and distress :blush::help:

Do YOU live in a village by any chance.....seems you don't like outsiders! Do you sit in the local and look daggers when a stranger steps in, does the music go off and you hear the sound of tumbleweed rolling across the bar room floor?:hihi:

you dont need a gym bobbie,you need a ANGER CLASS!

Perhaps if you made them feel welcome and gave them a bit of help instead of being mean they might stay longer than 6 weeks, it is so hard to go to the gym for the first time, i think these people want congratulating not slagging

She sounds like one of those Titless wonders you see at the gym :hihi:

I have kept my new year's Resolution to cancel my gym membership after 2 years - one reason being the above mentioned T W's and their flaunting, preening changing room 'I'm fit and don't I know it' behaviour!

Example - not putting any clothes on until the last minute -drying hair, putting make up on and even painting toe nails (eek) in the total nude presumably so all us lardy bums can gaze in awe at their perfection :hihi:

I'm saving myself 60 quid a month and resorting to good old fashioned walking and new fangled Wii Fit

Just another gym regular who thinks he owns it because he has been going for a while.He is probably one of those that walk about with all the latest gear so that people will look at him.

There definatly fatter - and sweatier

You may be fit....but you have a vile personality....

Just another gym regular who thinks he owns it because he has been going for a while.He is probably one of those that walk about with all the latest gear so that people will look at him.

Could be that he really objects to people getting between himself and the big posing mirrors:hihi::hihi:

yes..i agree..harsh...you must be so perfect ..

Or a troll that everyone is happy to feed. :roll: