Brentford v Wednesday (Matchthread)

CorkerSWFC

cant help think those possible three points lost today will come back to haunt us come the end of the season

Lets hope so eh ?

Proper bottle job today, totally outplayed by a team who hadn't won til today and you had a chance to go 4 points clear.

Next 3 matches are quite big for your massive club, I reckon after those you will be able to guage better where you will finish.

Just having a right laugh here though thinking owls vs CARLISLE is a massive match for you :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Next 3 matches are quite big for your massive club, I reckon after those you will be able to guage better where you will finish.

Just having a right laugh here though thinking owls vs CARLISLE is a massive match for you :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

agree with your point about the next 3 matches but every game is a massive game for us until we are promoted. we had to lose eventually, lets hope we have got it out of the system now. we will find out soon enough whether either club was in a false position before todays game kicked off

Lets hope so eh ?

Proper bottle job today, totally outplayed by a team who hadn't won til today and you had a chance to go 4 points clear.

every game is massive, were in a promotion challenge. just because uniteds games arent massive with em being mid table at best :rolleyes:

we were tripe today though my god. only caught the 1st half because i had to go out to bat at cricket and thought we had the best of the first quarter then brentford were all over us. they bored me today with there long ball tactics (brentford that is) and we just couldnt break em down, sedgwick is so poor. cant take defenders on at all. ah well, had to lose at some point this season, see if we show any character to come back and get a result next game.

Just seen the highlights on Sky Sports News, from that all of the attacking was from Brentford and nothing at all from the owls, is that a fair reflection? Good defending from Beevers to clear one off the line, and from the highlights it looks like they could've run out 3 or 4-0 winners comfortably?

Coke needs to be a bit more careful with what appeared to be a stamping incident - on another day he'll get sent off for doing that!

If nothing else, it should wipe out any complacency from the players and possibly the fans, after seeing an easy progression to top of the table so far. Either that, or they're not too good when they're top dog and there to be shot at - upcoming games should show if it's just a blip.

Good job it looks a pretty poor quality division this season, these odd results won't matter in the long run. As far down as 12th are still within 3 points though, so makes it a more interesting division than if you ran away with it!

Just seen the highlights on Sky Sports News, from that all of the attacking was from Brentford and nothing at all from the owls, is that a fair reflection? Good defending from Beevers to clear one off the line, and from the highlights it looks like they could've run out 3 or 4-0 winners comfortably?

Coke needs to be a bit more careful with what appeared to be a stamping incident - on another day he'll get sent off for doing that!

If nothing else, it should wipe out any complacency from the players and possibly the fans, after seeing an easy progression to top of the table so far. Either that, or they're not too good when they're top dog and there to be shot at - upcoming games should show if it's just a blip.

Good job it looks a pretty poor quality division this season, these odd results won't matter in the long run. As far down as 12th are still within 3 points though, so makes it a more interesting division than if you ran away with it!

i dont want it to be interesting :hihi::hihi: id take running away with it lol