Brentford v Wednesday (Matchthread)

CorkerSWFC

Poor today lads, but in what should be a comfortable walk of the league this season, obviously your going to come accross games like this away from home. Like said above playing Wednesday for a few teams in this league will be their own cup final in it's own right, and these sort of games are gonna bore you senseless because they have stalemate written allover them, teams are gonna play for their lives and shove every player in front of goal.

No player in black stood out for me really for the right reason, after the way you lot have been blowing Mellor's trumpet I have to admit I expected a bit more from him, however he was poor to say the least.

Oh well, just have to pick yourself back up and get on with it, not really gonna hurt you that result looking at yesterdays results.....However you have to look at this as what it actually is. Should bring you all back down to earth this one and show you that theres gonna be a good few ugly games this season against teams with 1 keeper and 10 defenders.

Poor today lads, but in what should be a comfortable walk of the league this season, obviously your going to come accross games like this away from home. Like said above playing Wednesday for a few teams in this league will be their own cup final in it's own right, and these sort of games are gonna bore you senseless because they have stalemate written allover them, teams are gonna play for their lives and shove every player in front of goal.

No player in black stood out for me really for the right reason, after the way you lot have been blowing Mellor's trumpet I have to admit I expected a bit more from him, however he was poor to say the least.

Oh well, just have to pick yourself back up and get on with it, not really gonna hurt you that result looking at yesterdays results.....However you have to look at this as what it actually is. Should bring you all back down to earth this one and show you that theres gonna be a good few ugly games this season against teams with 1 keeper and 10 defenders.

Fair comments, I thought Coke did well again and looked the only player likely to create anything.

You have to give credit to their defence though as they were superb!

That's another 90 mins of my life that Wednesday owe me back.

Utter garbage. Can't draw any positives from that whatsoever. No excuses.

Spurr needs dropping as that was another 4 out of 10 performance (an increasingly regular occurrence).

I'll be there on Saturday and we need to use this as a kick up the arse!

Very disappointing.

That's another 90 mins of my life that Wednesday owe me back.

Utter garbage. Can't draw any positives from that whatsoever. No excuses.

Spurr needs dropping as that was another 4 out of 10 performance (an increasingly regular occurrence).

I'll be there on Saturday and we need to use this as a kick up the arse!

Very disappointing.

totally agree drop spurr just to give him a kick up the arse if owt not just him to blame though today no positives best team on day won