Brentford v Wednesday (Matchthread)

CorkerSWFC

Sent you a PM regarding comments on the three S thread that was closed.

AD----im talking about dissapearing for 3 to 5 days at a time, I.E you'll probaly not be on here again after today untll the 12th or 13th gloat and dissapear as i said, I was here all through and during the aftermath of relegation when all your fairweather blades came out to gloat, not one of them are still around now.

Obviously thinking of the wrong bloke...I was first on here after we went down, first after you did the double over us and first when we lost the play-off final, and thats a FACT...Corky, David Madowl and a few others will attest to that maybe even mi owd mate Lestat :D

CB

why send me a pm then post it on a thread? :loopy: id have seen it if you'd have just posted it on the thread, i didnt say you wernt first onto the forum, i said you gloated when something went wrong with the OWLS then dissapear for days at a time. it was you who brought the relegation issue into this conversation...anyways at the risk of this thread being closed by a mod i shall cease further correspondence on the issue, unless you want to carry on in pm and of course post it on a thread each time aswell...

why send me a pm then post it on a thread? :loopy: id have seen it if you'd have just posted it on the thread, i didnt say you wernt first onto the forum, i said you gloated when something went wrong with the OWLS then dissapear for days at a time. it was you who brought the relegation issue into this conversation...anyways at the risk of this thread being closed by a mod i shall cease further correspondence on the issue, unless you want to carry on in pm and of course post it on a thread each time aswell...

No you didn't say I wasn't first on the forum you were making false accusations and insinuations about me and how i post and p*ss off for days which is just a lie.

So please show me when i post and disappear for days at a time :loopy::loopy:

On here monday to friday at work so get your facts straight and I sometimes post on Saturdays from home, especially the Blades win and errrmmmm owls lose thread which is quite popular amongst owls and Blades who reverse it depending on the results.

No you didn't say I wasn't first on the forum you were making false accusations and insinuations about me and how i post and p*ss off for days which is just a lie.

So please show me when i post and disappear for days at a time :loopy::loopy:

On here monday to friday at work so get your facts straight and I sometimes post on Saturdays from home, especially the Blades win and errrmmmm owls lose thread which is quite popular amongst owls and Blades who reverse it depending on the results.

just click on your name and look at find other posts by canadablade, (there in black and white) you post for one or two days then dissapear for three or four days then pop back on then gone again.

just click on your name and look at find other posts by canadablade, (there in black and white) you post for one or two days then dissapear for three or four days then pop back on then gone again.

You have far too much time sitting there in your underwear and spaghetti stained vest mate.

I am on everyday at work, sometimes have a look but dont post when theres nothing to post about.

Obviously thinking of the wrong bloke...I was first on here after we went down, first after you did the double over us and first when we lost the play-off final, and thats a FACT...Corky, David Madowl and a few others will attest to that maybe even mi owd mate Lestat :D

CB

I'll gi yer that one CB, he did come on and take the flack unlike most other Blades when we beat em. ;)