Israel attacks Gaza aid convoy in International Waters, 9 reported dead

Tht is so childish I don't feel I should be playing this game art' old being.;)[/QUOTE]

There you go again.:roll:

I think you'll find it was the King David hotel, and it was 64 years ago in 1946, the Jewish terrorists bombed it.
it was bombed by 'Jewish Freedom Fighters' .

And just ask yourself what the outcome would have been had the people on the boat not attacked the Israelis.
i have asked myself that question and came to the conclusion that when attacked you go on the defence,lets deal in facts .... the ship was under fire before the assault troops landed,the crew waved a white flag, the flag waver was shot,two pistols were found ,they belonged to the israelie marines,people were shot at very close range mostly in the back of the head,bodies were thrown overboard to prevent an autopsy finding out the truth

the ship could have been stopped in territorial waters,at least this would have given some justification to the boarding

all evidence on film was confiscated

there will of course be more evidence coming to light i would imagine as bits are starting to filter through already, why wont the israeli prime minister allow an independnt enquiry ?

most of the answers will be because they made a total mess of the operation

http://www.project.nsearch.com/forum/topics/gaza-aid-convoy-attack-reveals?commentId=4878805%3AComment%3A31955&xg_source=activity

perhaps in your opinion however the act itself was 'terrorism'

T e r r o r i s t s!

Just because their terror and more precisely because their terrorism was rewarded by the West that they never stopped being terrorists.

Lovely people the PLO, at least King Hussein of Jordon (R.I.P) (PBUH) knew how to treat them when they tried it on with him.

Maybe in your zest to condemn anything Palestinian you have forgotten you were trying to paint the PLO as the good guys, particularly for recognising Israel's right to exist. So you illustrate well the idiocy of appeasing the racists of the Zionist movement.

Are we still in agreement then that all terrorists are cowards?

Edited by tab1

Rubbish!!!!!

Boats are regularly boarded in international waters on a daily basis, this is when they are suspected of carrying contraband and other ilicit cargoes.

This thread title is misleading Israel did not attack an aid convoy it boarded a suspected arms smugglers boat.

the 1949 Geneva Conventions that defines humanitarian protections for civilians in a war zone weren't in place at that time, but had they been, the bombing of the King David Hotel wouldn't have come under them. The building, despite its name, was the British MilitaryHeadquarters, and the main target was the files the building contained, not the people in the building for whom a warning was issued to give them a chance to escape.

the King David Bombing is the most well known of Irgun's acts of this period. But other acts, such as the four car bombings each that Jews and Arabs set off targeting civilians before the checkpoints became the frontlines on the 1948 war, definitely would have come under the 1949 Geneva Conventions.

Maybe in your zest to condemn anything Palestinian you have forgotten you were trying to paint the PLO as the good guys, particularly for recognising Israel's right to exist. So you illustrate well the idiocy of appeasing the racists of the Zionist movement.

Are we still in agreement then that all terrorists are cowards?

Of course all terrorists are cowards but I don't recognise that Iraelis are cowards/terrorists for defending themselves against brainwashed muslim/hamas terrorists.

Muslims are well known as racists for endorsing the destruction of Israel.

Oh dear another 4 innocents killed just going for an early morning swim.:hihi::hihi:

4 killed in Israeli navy attack

07/06/2010 6:48:46 AM

CBC News

The Israeli navy says it thwarted a marine attack on Monday when it opened fire on a boat, killing four people.

Israel's army said the boat was discovered carrying a squad of armed men wearing wetsuits early this morning. The army believes the men were setting out to carry out an attack.

In a message sent to media in Gaza, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, a militant offshoot of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah faction, said the four dead were part of a marine unit training in Gaza's waters.

Moawiya Hassanain, a Palestinian health official, said the four bodies were taken to a hospital in central Gaza. Palestinian naval police said two people are missing.

The Israeli unit responsible for intercepting the boat is the same naval commando group involved in last week's raid on a flotilla of aid that attempted to break the Israeli blockade against Gaza.

Army officials said Monday's interception is a shot in the arm for a unit that has been under scrutiny since last week's altercation left nine dead and several injured.

The flotilla raid opened debate on whether the blockade against Gaza, which began in 2007, should be ended.

The incident also prompted calls for an international investigation, but Israel has rejected the idea. Israel has said it has the right to conduct its own investigation, perhaps with limited foreign observation.

so you will know about the yellow card system then ? i doubt being threatened by a stick would cover you at your court martial

Of course I know about the yellow card system.

You get two and are sent off. :hihi:

Oh, wait a minute you're not talking football are you.

Don't really want to make fun of you but if you've been killed by stabbing or being bashed over the head I don't think the threat of a court-martial would be much of a problem. :rolleyes:

Of course all terrorists are cowards but I don't recognise that Iraelis are cowards/terrorists for defending themselves against brainwashed muslim/hamas terrorists.

Muslims are well known as racists for endorsing the destruction of Israel.

This is more serious than a penis coparison excesise, although guarantee the Arabs would win that, but a rational attempt to recognise common human values.

So it's estblished that all terrorists are cowards regardless of whom you or I regard as such? No ifs and no buts.

Edited by tab1