Israel attacks Gaza aid convoy in International Waters, 9 reported dead

Well I don't think they smuggle guns and rockets in flotillas of boats that have given ample warning of their intentions, and where plans and preparations for the journey has been posted in the public domain.

I don't think Hamas are great fans of Edgar Allen Poe, so would probably choose a more discreet route for their materiel.

So now you admit they're getting munitions in so Why can't they get food and medical supplies in?

Maybe it will soon start to dawn on you who the real enemies of the Palestinians are, it would be very easy to form the opinion that it is their leaders and not the Israelis.

You'd better believe it because not one single round, rocket, shell etc was brought in by gun runners.
Gun runners, Water runners, fuel runners, food runners, Medicine runners, building material runners needed to build homes to house the displaced from their own abodes.

Yep, no one is arguing that there's not 'Runners' doing all sorts of things to help the people survive and yes that includes weapons to do what little they can to fight back.

And how do Israel get in their Phosphor shells and enriched Uranium ?

Oh yeh, As no one is holding them siege (although someone even tried to claim that earlier) they don't have to. They are not in a struggle with anyone land grabbing from them.

So please do tell us how it is that they can't get food and medical supplies in when they have no problem with munitions?

Gun runners, Water runners, fuel runners, food runners, Medicine runners, building material runners needed to build homes to house the displaced from their own abodes.

Yep, no one is arguing that there's not 'Runners' doing all sorts of things to help the people survive and yes that includes weapons to do what little they can to fight back.

Yes but why can they get weapons and not essentials?

Aren't the North Sea oil/gas fields in international waters? there isn't a single one less than 3 miles from the UK.
Im sure I read the same post somewhere else, and the question was answered. Go back and take in the comment from where you copied and pasted this.

Im not sure what your point is, The North Sea as far as I know is internationally recognised as British waters. We gave up fishing rights to Europe but Im not sure British owned off shore oil rigs come into it. They are still owned by someone as the Ships the Israeli Pirates boarded and anyone boarding and killing oil rig workers would rightly be condemned internationally as Israel is now.

Yes but why can they get weapons and not essentials?
Are you for real ?

They have to risk life and limb in tunnels for food fuel and water so much for essentials, Israel won't let them have anything, Making it a true definition of being under siege and not the weepy claims that Israel make about them themselves being under siege. The truth is one lot are actually under siege and the others are just suffering from siege mentality syndrome.

I suppose you're right in the sense that 2005 was the first time the UK had ever experienced a suicide bombing, but the first British suicide bombers were Pakistani Muslims from Derby. They blew up a bar called 'Mike's Place' in Tel Aviv in 2003, killing three people.
i thought it may have been the saint davids hotel 50 odd years previously when the jewish terrorists blew it up

Are you for real ?

They have to risk life and limb in tunnels for food fuel and water so much for essentials, Israel won't let them have anything, Making it a true definition of being under siege and not the weepy claims that Israel make about them themselves being under siege. The truth is one lot are actually under siege and the others are just suffering from siege mentality syndrome.

Are yo for real? Have you seen the tunnels? Risking their lives to get in rockets instead of food. Those tunnels allow adults to walk upright in them.

i thought it may have been the saint davids hotel 50 odd years previously when the jewish terrorists blew it up

Don't you mean 'Jewish Freedom Fighters'? The British were intercepting the Jewish boats that were heading for Israel and taking the occupants to internment camps in Cyprus.

What do you expect them to do after all they'd just endured?