The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

Are they ?

I have been watching the stop outside my house all day - havent seen one yet...

No they aren't.

The best way to make people panic is to tell them not to panic.

*P*A*N*I*C*!*

Especially in the form of subliminal messages in your posts.

Anyone know what Meadowhead ,Bocking lane/ Greenhill ave is like?

it's not stopped here in S6 all day.

No they aren't.

Therefore showing that the OP is ranting over nothing - he / she's the one thats needs to take a chill pill :hihi:

Are they ?

I have been watching the stop outside my house all day - havent seen one yet...

i havent either, and all the taxis around this area are off, ive just seen a snow plough digger thingy go past our house and ive just been to the shop to find no milk no bread and the postman has been sent home, PANIC lol

left home at 7.10am this morning, from deepcar church to bottom of stockers bypass took 20 mins, then another hour n half to tankersley roundabout, i was patiently queing in traffic, random cars overtaking on other side of road. Finally got to tankersley roundabout, work said not to bother trying to get to wakefield so tried to get back...freakin bypass closed...cos of all traffic coming darn wrong side of road! left car there and walked back up bypass! when i got back to deepcar it had re-opened! wahey, sat in house wi a pint in hand...good times!

i havent either, and all the taxis around this area are off, ive just seen a snow plough digger thingy go past our house and ive just been to the shop to find no milk no bread and the postman has been sent home, PANIC lol

Yep, people think the world is about to end :hihi:

I have been outside having a snowball fight with the dog - he lost !