The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

Ooh they have cleared up nicely, some cams unavailable and some covered with snow:hihi:

The Met Office are saying the cold weather will last until at least the end of next week, with further weather warnings issued up to this Friday (which is as far as they go). This stuff is OK to walk on for fit adults, but if it freezes it will be very nasty tomorrow, possibly worse for getting about on if anything. And the temperature isn't due to go above freezing for the forseeable future.

Extreme weather warnings have been issued for the Hampshire/Berks/Oxford area.

Trying its hardest to snow again here in s5. Seems it could last, with more on the way possibly for this week, and possibly next too, we will see!:)

Snowing in s8 again, hopefully it'll pick up again :P

Its never stopped here in Stocksbridge. Eased up a bit and got a bit fine but its started again now:hihi:

Hi I just wondered if anyone had any information regarding the roads Derbyshire lane going up the steep bank or Upper Albert Road as I am thinking of perhaps leaving the car if it is impossible when I get out of work.

Any info much appreciated:D

I must admit it never really stopped in s8, it's been light since about 10 o'clock.