Mugging in Firth Park 29/12/08 11pm (ish)

Saving grace is these scrubbers will have a <removed> life, no future and live like the tramps they are the rest of their lives, that thought makes me very happy..... and don't give me the " they had a bad start etc " not interested !!!!!!!

Craig.

there was also a white girl involved .but you fail to mention this. its a problem across the community involving all colours and races. please dont single out people just bcause they are black.

i know there was a white girl involved i was not trying to single out the black girls they caused this to be racial and singled out themselves by calling her "white trash" b4 they attacked her if it had been five white girls and a black girl and they had called the black girl some racial name b4 attacking her this would be a different story, rascism works 2 ways ,its just that i know how the young black girls are many of them have a attitude problem an agression problem and smoke too much weed its not new its been going on for a long time its just the plain truth mate i cant speak for the white girl but my experience is they usually have identity probs and other issues join these groups for "belonging" because 9 times out of ten you can bet she is not the leader

Sorry for what happen to you,

But if the 5 people were big build man mugging 1 guy, would you have step in to help? i know i would just phone the police as there is no way i can sort 5 man out on my own

Yeah but these were women, big build or not one bloke could have stopped it.

i know there was a white girl involved i was not trying to single out the black girls they caused this to be racial and singled out themselves by calling her "white trash" b4 they attacked her if it had been five white girls and a black girl and they had called the black girl some racial name b4 attacking her this would be a different story, rascism works 2 ways ,its just that i know how the young black girls are many of them have a attitude problem an agression problem and smoke too much weed its not new its been going on for a long time its just the plain truth mate i cant speak for the white girl but my experience is they usually have identity probs and other issues join these groups for "belonging" because 9 times out of ten you can bet she is not the leader

was going to say more or less the same thing just because they have someone with them of a different race doesnt mean they cant be racist if you say something that is used in a way that's insulting another race its still racist whever you have friends of that race or not

Either way even if no racial comments had been made i still think what these girls have done is pathetic and cowardly. If the tables were turned and any of them were alone and approached by a large group of girls they wouldnt think they were so hard and clever then.

Yeah but these were women, big build or not one bloke could have stopped it.

I don't know if you've seen any of the women around there but they aren't exactly the type to cower into a corner just cause some testosterone entered the fray- they probably have some themselves.

I don't know if you've seen any of the women around there but they aren't exactly the type to cower into a corner just cause some testosterone entered the fray- they probably have some themselves.

:hihi:

Good point though- if they are determined attackers one man will find himself unconscious or worse very quickly. It's not a movie, people don't line up and attack you one by one in the street, women or men. Probably one will attack him from the front, while he's dealing with her another will pull his legs fom under him and another will be getting ready to stamp on his neck as he hits the ground. And that's not taking the other three into account, or whether or not they have weapons which you may not know know until it's too late.

I'm not saying it's impossible- often if you can take out or face down the ringleader the rest lose their bottle and run off. But if they really are determined you're in big trouble because even the biggest baddest bloke is only one person with only one pair of eyes and hands, against six.

Having said that, it doesn't mean you shouldn't try to help- the passers-by who ignored it or told the victim to "keep quiet and take it" are a disgrace, particularly the group who would have stood a much better chance of helping than most individuals. But there's no point just jumping in one against six without at least being aware of what might happen either.

there was also a white girl involved .but you fail to mention this. its a problem across the community involving all colours and races. please dont single out people just bcause they are black.

you can tell by the way 'nuffsaid' that he wears union jack shorts when on holiday, and all white people are the superior race and can do no wrong