Mugging in Firth Park 29/12/08 11pm (ish)

it is odd that these girls were in their twenties.

not really girl crime is on the up, saying that me and my friend got mugged near firth park 20yrs ago when we were teens n they were poss late teens early twenties. thankfully didnt get much and we escaped a beating, hope op's mate is ok.

:othat no one stopped to help or ppl in houses didnt help. few months ago someone got mugged near us numurous ppl came out of there houses to help including my oh.

i woulda deff foned cops n stayed near to give discriptions to them when they turned up.

might be worthmhile parking up in a car on night to see if you can spot them as no doubt there local.

This is not as daft as it sounds, an old friend of mine was mugged years ago by some girls from a nightclub. She went in the week after and saw them so she took a photo of the main culprit.

Might sound daft but it did end up in court with a conviction.

i am sick of young black girls doing stuff like this where r the parents these days?the girls are as bad as or worse than the guys these days no-one will come forward cos like the woman who shopped her sons to the police people who do the right thing these days are seen as in the wrong ,while the perpertrators are seen as victims, in this sick twisted soceity WHEN r people gonna stand up for wots right?

i am sick of young black girls doing stuff like this where r the parents these days?the girls are as bad as or worse than the guys these days no-one will come forward cos like the woman who shopped her sons to the police people who do the right thing these days are seen as in the wrong ,while the perpertrators are seen as victims, in this sick twisted soceity WHEN r people gonna stand up for wots right?

there was also a white girl involved .but you fail to mention this. its a problem across the community involving all colours and races. please dont single out people just bcause they are black.