Mugging in Firth Park 29/12/08 11pm (ish)

maybe but you will have no hair left as they will pull it all off and your face will be cover with bruises from the swinging handbags, is it really worth it? even if the police caught then, what can they do, a £80 fine? asbo? if the girls had a knife is it really worth risking your life?

I'd rather be bald and covered in bruises than see some poor sod beat unconscious ta. I dont care how many there are or who they are, if needs be I'd have a sharp nosey around someones front garden for a couple of housebricks if I had to but one of the attackers would have a seriously painful episode.

thats the problem everyone comes to this country, Foreingers come and take over thinking they own the bloody place now and start building their own religion here

was born and bred in sheffield mate dont you get it? if people like you just tried a little bit to undastand then we could get along betta and i did,nt build christianity jesus did surely your church teaches that also

I used to live in the firth park area and trust me Id never live there again,amazing how things change I learnt that the pub the Firth Park Hotel is now an asian centre lol.Just glad i don`t live with the low lifes that firth park is harbouring trust me they need some rough justice like a good kicking themselves............

Yeah but these were women, big build or not one bloke could have stopped it.

So you know that none of them are amateur fighters to a decent level?

So you know that not one of them was carrying a knive?

A lot of women do actually know how to handle themselves.

NO, I am not saying "ignore it/pretend it isn't happening". But I am challenging the assumption that one lone bloke can beat off a gang of women intent on physical violence.

NO, I am not saying "ignore it/pretend it isn't happening". But I am challenging the assumption that one lone bloke can beat off a gang of women intent on physical violence.

just ignore that big mouth tough guy, i bet if he seen it happening he will be the first running the opposite way, those muppets are all mouth and no brain or guts

i stated what i will do and i bet 85% of you would the the same as me,

its about time we had a proper criminal system in this country and start dishing out proper sentences to low life scumbags

like what? the prison got no space left? chop their hand off? they will claim benefit for the rest of their like, it will cost millions to dish out death plently in court fees for each case, its not going to work

The difference is I would also now be intent on using physical violence to stop ONE poor person getting a hammering, the very least I could do is alleviate some of the battering that ONE person might be getting.

In a way you are saying ignore it, thats what I think your saying but you just wont come out with it.

Maybe your better off reporting a benefit cheat like most of the people bleat on about on here.

just ignore that big mouth tough guy, i bet if he seen it happening he will be the first running the opposite way, those muppets are all mouth and no brain or guts

i stated what i will do and i bet 85% of you would the the same as me,

So I'm a big mouth tough guy because I dont like seeing somebody get mugged by a gang, you pillock, dont compare me to the 85% of people you know.

As an edit : 85% of the people I know would help so you must be mixing in the wrong circles me owd mucker.