Ketamine, the drug?

Ketamines a nasty. It lives in the same classification as PCP (angel dust) and is another dissociative anaesthetic. It's also used to produce models of schizophrenia (which I can never spell!) as it produces hallucinations social withdrawal and paranoia. All in all not something that sounds like fun to me :( On the plus side though it tends to be short lived - a couple of hours at most. Though that does assume it's pure Ketamine which it could well not be :(

Utter pants drug cant understand why people would take it i had it once when i was a lot younger and it felt like i was a mental patient in a mental home surrounded by mental patients (i was going to say nutters but realised that probally wouldnt go down very well)

If i had kids i would far rather they took coke or E's than Ket thats what i think of it, i would only put smack and crack above it for nastyiness.

Hopefully if he aint enjoying it he will not be daft enough to use the crap again

FFS its a horse tranqualizer you have be thick to have it more than once IMO

My mate was once given it by Paramedics at Wembley just before the United v. Palace Play-Off Final, after he fell down some stairs and badly disclocated his shoulder.

Although he joined us to 'watch' the game soon afterwards, he was clearly 'off his t*ts' for the rest of the day.

Having had to suffer what followed on the pitch, I wish it had been me that had stumbled!!:hihi:

I have never seen the facination with Ket but it's a very popular drug nowadays. In small doses it makes you feel a bit disconnected from reality, in slightly larger doses you can start seeing stuff that's not there. Some people like that feeling, some don't. It only lasts for a short time, especially if snorted so don't worry, 30mins and he will be pretty much back to normal. Maybe longer if it was eaten. It's very unlikely to have any long term effects so don't worry. Hopefully he will not have enjoyed it and wont try it again, give him some water and he should feel fine tomorrow.

I have never tried it myself but I know a few people that have, and I have seen what it has done to them and decided I don't want to do that to myself.

It can also be addictive due to it being a muscle relaxant so if your boy has been doing it, I would make sure he doesn't develop a habit for the stuff (if he hasn't already).

Like most people have already said - nasty, nasty stuff.

Archived